I can't see me moving from Room 1 all night !
Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
I can't see me moving from Room 1 all night !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
I'm in! Trains booked, hotel sorted, early-bird ticket nestled safely in my bedside cabinet.
My first ever Bedrock - and chances are I'll be rooted in Room 1 for an epic evening
I'm flying solo though, as it stands - the things we do for music.
Also I get to see Digweed the month after at Shindig, in Newcastle. The luxury.320 requesterComment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
^There will be plenty of MS people there so no need to worry about being on your ownComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
I think I will be thinking about chilling at an after party by then, especially if I see Van M & the Cat at the Gallery on the Friday.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
^^ 3 x nights for Sasha & Digweed on the run wrecked my body in May ... and I was taking things easy !!
11 is just a little over a month away now ... c'mon !
Will it be anywhere near as legendary as this :
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
I am always game of cozy after party where the powder is plenty and talking shit is high in the air.... but it's been so many years since I went to Fabric, so i guess it's a good opp to get totally destroyed before i ship back to the land of sand & towers
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
I suppose I could nip back to my mates grab a shower and clean clothes. It will be like the old days. I will see how I feel at the time.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Bedrock 11th Birthday : Matter (Saturday 17th October 2009)
Come on, sure you can do it...them good old days do not come often now a days
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment