cheers ho!
Tyrant
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tyrant
MASSIVE apology to Dhar 2 and anyone else waiting for me to upload the Tyrant hotmix from 2000 I promised. Whilst all my MDs are labelled up, I long ago gave up filing them alphabetically and they are all scattered about in about 50 boxes (some small MD boxes, others large cardboard boxes). The upshot of which is I haven't been able to locate it yet, despite a good rummage around. I've only looked in about 20 of the boxes so far though so don't panic - I definitely have this somewhere!
Many apologies - as soon as I find it, I'll burn it straight to CDR and upload it for you all.
Incidentally, I did uncover a disc with a Circulation and a Danny Howells hotmix on it - both from 2001. So for any Circulation or Danny fans I'll try and get those uploaded next weekend when hopefully I have a little more time (and disc space!).Comment
-
Re: Tyrant
Regarding the Tyrant aka Lee Burridge & Craig Richards Live @ The Bomb, Nottingham, UK - 2003
It is possible that there was more than one Tyrant nite in 2003!
I saw Tyrant twice at Sankey Soap's in Manchester the same year!!!!
The mix does sound quite Tyrant!
Is the 5 hour mix just Craig's set or is it Matt Tolfrey's warm up too, anyone know???
Does anyone know where I can find the Bomb line up's from 2003?
Or is that just a stupid question!
I'm desparte for this mix:
Lee Burridge & Craig Richards - Live @ We Love Homelands, UK - 30-05-04
PLEASE HELP!
THANKS!!!!Comment
-
Re: Tyrant
The Homelands mix was a 45 minute mix broadcast on Annie Nightingale's show on BBC Radio 1. I don't have it sorry.
Just out of interest why do you post with all the liary text? We already have one looper who does that
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tyrant
liary text???
What da fook is that???
Whos the other looper who does that???
I like my white text!
Problemo?Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment