Pioneer DJM, need some help here!
Collapse
X
-
I just remembered that about a couple times a year we all have almost this very same conversation. I see it always on other boards. Someone is always wanting to know which is better and which is cheaper. It just goes round and round and round and round....... -
Re: Pioneer DJM, need some help here!
If I were you, I would look at a decent mixer, 2 or 3 channel somewhere around $400. I personally have a red sound Infader which is sweet...
then I would purchase a EFX-500, (about $400) that way you can have a shit load of effects and a decent mixer. and not putting all of your eggs in one basket.. sort of speak.
good luck man"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: Pioneer DJM, need some help here!
that?s a good choice... thanks!Originally posted by In-SighTIf I were you, I would look at a decent mixer, 2 or 3 channel somewhere around $400. I personally have a red sound Infader which is sweet...
then I would purchase a EFX-500, (about $400) that way you can have a shit load of effects and a decent mixer. and not putting all of your eggs in one basket.. sort of speak.
good luck manComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment