^^ thanks!
Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
Collapse
X
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
Thought you guys might enjoy this
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...4&forumid=6&s=Comment
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
Nice one. Thanks.
Comment
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
right on. rdy for this. thx!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
whatever is at around 55 minutes is a monster of a tune...that's made for a big room & a balls grabbing system
must know what it is
seth has been riding the wave of goodness these days...all of his recent sets/mixes have been fire latelyComment
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
I've never really listened to Troxler...I'll have to give these a spin round the mp3 playerComment
-
Re: Seth Troxler - Live @ BerMuDa Watergate Berlin - 18-09-2009
Have not listened to him, will give it a try.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment