If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Steve Lawler @ Le Pois Club Vicenza, Italy - 17-10-2009
Originally posted by Dhar_2
they dont advertise! no listings! RA doesnt offer much hope! these fucking italians are backwards!
i didnt even know this existed until now!
I know how you feel that's happened to me loads of times when I was in South Africa ..zero advertising nothing and wake up on Monday morning and I hear about this wicked night on Sat and I was at home!
happened to me with 3 to 5 times with big name djs, SA is a third world country, but there is no excuses for Italy.
Re: Steve Lawler @ Le Pois Club Vicenza, Italy - 17-10-2009
Originally posted by azaptia
I know how you feel that's happened to me loads of times when I was in South Africa ..zero advertising nothing and wake up on Monday morning and I hear about this wicked night on Sat and I was at home!
happened to me with 3 to 5 times with big name djs, SA is a third world country, but there is no excuses for Italy.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment