If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^ I was dj for 1 year or something. Then I sold my decks to buy some better stuff. But I never got that better stuff. I bought for about 1500? on vinyl in 1 year. But now I quit. Only using the computer to mix some stuff. (If I can find a new Mixmeister Registration key :wink: )
Check out: "PsynceFiction - Flying on ". It's a mix I did last year. Maybe someone still has it on here.
just wanted to know if MS have any plans on putting up sets for
james holden or sasha
...in the future for download?
cheers
We hosted sets from both DJ's in the past and if they come up with a good one in Future and it?s not already all over Soulseek or posted in the member sets and recommendation section, sure why not. People on [ms] rant about Sasha all the time in endless threads but whenever we hosted a set from him it was downloaded most if you compare his sets with other ones. :wink:
Hey TomTom - whatever happened to parts 3 and 4 of Hernan's 17Sept'04 Moonpark set ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
1.Depeche Mode ''Enjoy The Silence'' (Timo Maas Remix)
2.Vance Musgroove ''Freak Out''
3.16 B''Colours'' (Mike Brin Remix)
4.Moshic & Zidan ''Nightstalker''
5.Randall Jones ''Unknown''
6.Deepsky ''Talk Like A Stranger'' (Markus Schulz Dub)
7.Dousk ''Pa Dida''
8.Deep Mariano ''Hobia'' (Hernan Cattaneo Edit)
9.Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks ''warsaw''
10.Inner State ''Side Winder'' (Hiratzka Remix)
11.GoldFrapp ''Strict Machine'' (Victor Calderone Remix)
12.John Creamer ''Forget The World'' (Hernan Mashup)
13.Victor Calderone ''Resonate''
14.Graham & Blades ''Real''
15.Mathew Dekay ''Behind The Secret Border''
16.Mic Burns ''See Me Fall'' (Bart Van Wissen Remix)
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment