oh and lol @ this thread
Pr1ck of the Year Award
Collapse
X
-
Re: Pr1ck of the Year Award
oh and lol @ this thread♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Pr1ck of the Year Award
^Oakenfold will be at Firestone in Orlando this weekend
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Pr1ck of the Year Award
The prick of the year award goes to my boss. He is the biggest piece of fucking monkey cock sucking, elephant jizz juggling, anal area accessing, shit eating, motherless bastard raping, foreskin flapping, jungle fever having, aids infected, used filled up condom slurping, fucking piece of god damn shit I have ever known.
I feel better now.Comment
-
Re: Pr1ck of the Year Award
My friend, that is a seriously impressive rantThe prick of the year award goes to my boss. He is the biggest piece of fucking monkey cock sucking, elephant jizz juggling, anal area accessing, shit eating, motherless bastard raping, foreskin flapping, jungle fever having, aids infected, used filled up condom slurping, fucking piece of god damn shit I have ever known.
I feel better now.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment