If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Last Creamfields in Buenos Aires Hernan close his set with a personal all time fav... Sigur Ros - Svefn G Englar (Innerstate Remix) + Radiohead - My Iron Lung (Yamil Colucci Unofficial remix).. Perfect end for Zabs who played next
Last Moonpark in Bueno Aires Hernan (again ) drop a beautifull classic from his Perfecto South America Cd, Shmuel Flash - Chilling moments.. Another great moment to remember..
And last time i saw Nick Warren at Pacha back in 2008, he played Kintar - Gladiator + The Host of Serafine.. Can even smell that moment too..
in sensation white Amsterdam 2009, sebastian ingrosso dropped "everything but the girl" im not a big fan of the man myself but man the place went nuts when he dropped this tune, he kicked it in with the vocals first so everyone there had their hands on their heads and looking at eachother like whoaa...
Orkidea playing Xpander in a festival set 40 minutes into his 2 hour set in 2001 certainly comes to mind. Place went apeshit and he managed to keep the vibe up from that point on.
in sensation white Amsterdam 2009, sebastian ingrosso dropped "everything but the girl" im not a big fan of the man myself but man the place went nuts when he dropped this tune, he kicked it in with the vocals first so everyone there had their hands on their heads and looking at eachother like whoaa...
Diggers finishing Holdens remix of Britney's "Breath" at Cream on boxing night 2008 was special ... It's been something close to my heart after sasha's legendary space birthday marathon. Also Roaches at bedrock 10 sounded immense.
Before I die I want to listen to roaches live , I know lee burrigde was playing it like madman on 2008 , i want
in sensation white Amsterdam 2009, sebastian ingrosso dropped "everything but the girl" im not a big fan of the man myself but man the place went nuts when he dropped this tune, he kicked it in with the vocals first so everyone there had their hands on their heads and looking at eachother like whoaa...
Jeez reading this thread I wish I was a better trainspotter ,or any sort of trainspotter There have been many moments like this, but I really couldn't name the tracks. Sure understand the feelings though !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Before I die I want to listen to roaches live , I know lee burrigde was playing it like madman on 2008 , i want
" Underground will live forever live baby we just like roaches never dying, always living , and all man know lets get back to the program ..."
trancesetter - roaches ( peace division remix )
last night this tune fucking set me off throughout the entire night , 2 hours after each of them played individually .... Danny H and Lee B. were tagging on 1 to 1 tracks going back and forth , the direction of the whole night was more of lee's style , with techy strong basllines sometimes howells would bring some the funk into the set , but it was def. lee's night , he destroyed the dancefloor, he was doing eveything excellent , until ...
I start to hear those cutted high hats and that early 2000 filtered synth with all of these old skool effects goign back and forth back and forth .... i was like OMG OMG OMG is it ???? he fucking dropped it , I went nuts and ofcourse everyone went mental ... thanks lee I really wanted to experience that song at a gig I love you , you bald headed Mofo'
bedrock remix right ? yeah this is on my wishlist of tracks to listen to live, the first time i ever heard it was on the sasha digweed " communicate" cd mix.
I mix it in everynow and then , i don't think atm sasha or diggers can go above 128 cuz that tracks is like 133 bpm still though if I ever see them again i hope they make a large nudge to their set and just bring it in
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment