I was over at the Hernan board one day and Arielus sent me a link to here. I was here for a bout a year before I ever signed up though.
How did you find Mercuryserver?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
I was over at the Hernan board one day and Arielus sent me a link to here. I was here for a bout a year before I ever signed up though.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Not sure I remember correctly, its been forever, but I'm pretty sure I accidentally bumped into [ms] one day, as I used to frequent freshlysqueezed.com (freshlymixed) At the time - they used to host the weekly Essential Mixes on Kiss FM and viola!~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
The end of Audio Galaxy was the end of receiving Digweed Kiss100 mixes on Sunday for me - unbearable situation.
Welcome [ms] and welcome to stalking mods to get the fucking passwords for the mixes haha.
Comment
-
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Another board i used were getting told not to keep stealing the links from here, i looked at this site and ended up staying here instead.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Global Eyes told me about it back in '04.. Thank god he did!!Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
- audiogalaxy Kiss100 group to [ms]....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Once I left Tampa for the Chairforce, Jibs introduced me to it to stay in touch and to keep me abreast with the music. At that time I wasn't that computer/internet savvy, so it played a big role in getting me aquainted.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
I met Sheppie on Soulseek about 7 years ago. We were swapping sets when he asked me if I frequented MS. This was the first ever message board I had signed up to, It's now the only one I keep in touch with.Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
A friend of mine told me about MS as a good place to DL music back in 2005.. Since that time i´ve DL stuff with her user and after stay here amounts of time decided finally to get my own user and be an active member.. Now i´m pretty adict to this
MS!!
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
AndyH said it was a good place to talk about music and pretty much anything else. Guess he was right!
What's Google?Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
when i was a manager of a fitness center a guy that worked for me used to bring loads of new mixes to work every day and he played these mixes for the customers, most of them enjoyed it during their workout, so he reffered me to MS. i never thought i'd stay here for so long, at first i was the usual downloader, saying "thanks" a lot in the p&r section
and only after awhile started talking to all of you fine people in gyy, still glad to be here althought a hope for getting ms t-shirt died long time ago 
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment