Happy Birthday "Big Elbows"!
Happy Birthday Shiva
Collapse
X
-
Re: Happy Birthday Shiva
happy birthday Shiva! hope you had a great day! ...and that your nickname has something to do with your life style...
Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Shiva
Thank you ALL for your wishes, I REALLY REALLY appreciate it.
I am so sorry to reply so late but I haven't used the pc since ages, I have tons of unread mails etc.... So I wana apologize to you ALL if I seemed impolite by not replying on due time; My 2 kids are taking ALL my time and I can really do NOTHING lately. So again, thanks to ALL that wrote me their wishes, and sorry once again.
Missed you ALL...
XOxoComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment