this is pretty cool but I don't think I'm going to stick with it
[ms] DJ Database
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
^^^^ wow
took a fair time for the top 250 to load
the full wack would be longtime!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
I can cache it so it's quicker. I may keep it if I can settle up on the designComment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
Looks really nice imo. Did you tweak it a bit since yesterday? The text looks a little more legible, but still not so great on the lighter images. Why not just have text with a nice css shadow over images? (the answer is because it doesn't work in IE
)
Comment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
I have tweaked it a few times but I'm still not sure what I want to do about it. It just doesn't feel right...
I also just adjusted the recommended artists query a bit. This recommendation query just gets better and better each time I touch it
I also added code to recommend more artists to you if you subscribe to an artist. I wanted to enable those who go on a subscribing frenzy to find another artist they like immediately after subscribing to someone they like.Comment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database

It recommends based on what other like-minded members are subscribing to. You must like a bunch of other crap for it to recommend more crap to you
Comment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
Most Subscribed Artists (on mercuryserver)
1. John Digweed
2. Sasha
3. Hernan Cattaneo
Gee, how predictable.
Comment
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
One of these days you're going to check out the DJDB and realize how awesome it is
Comment
-
-
Re: [ms] DJ Database
its been 6 months since you were asked to do that!
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment