Give it a strong 8/10
Departures
Collapse
X
-
Departures
A Japanese movie. I'd like to give out a plot but it's so bloody well made, I would ruin every aspect of the movie, right from the beginning all the way to the end. Everything in the movie is an unexpected turn around and it totally delivers on that front. It's and emotional movie (not a lovey-dovey flick).
Give it a strong 8/10www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Departures
Yup very good film. I thought it was mentioned in here and I posted about it before but I can't find the thread. The film grabbed me right from the start with the opening scene and the car emerging from the fog. There were at least two scenes that were really memorable to me but I don't remember the details. I think one of the scene was about a daughter, and another scene had a father in it who said his wife or loved one never looked so beautiful.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment