If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
so far I've only had a couple different schnitzels, but I have a restaraunt across the streetthat i want to try out. I just don't want to walk in there with a translation book, but on the other hand I don't want to accidently order blood sausage, orpig brain or something weird like that.
what German food do you suggest?
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
From that area most definitly Pf?lzer Saumagen with Sauerkraut, Schwarzbrot and the local whitewine. Boy I'm getting hungry just by writing that. Blood sausage tastes great man, you have no idea. I'm serious, I for my self love it.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment