I think you just have to ride this wave of nu disco inspired house/ tech whatever, I don't mind it, I listen to a heep's of deep n tech house when Im out and I think as far as it goes his stuff seems to be similar but more housey which is always good esp for the dance floor but mabey not as kind for home listening, Luke is on a journey anyway u just gotta trust him aye!!
Luke Fair & Dosem – Discoteca Radio on Proton Radio – 18.01.2011
Collapse
X
-
Re: Luke Fair & Dosem – Discoteca Radio on Proton Radio – 18.01.2011
I think you just have to ride this wave of nu disco inspired house/ tech whatever, I don't mind it, I listen to a heep's of deep n tech house when Im out and I think as far as it goes his stuff seems to be similar but more housey which is always good esp for the dance floor but mabey not as kind for home listening, Luke is on a journey anyway u just gotta trust him aye!! -
Re: Luke Fair & Dosem – Discoteca Radio on Proton Radio – 18.01.2011
I have noticed also, but not only recently but over the last 2/3 years. His mixes before this are still is best. Everyone now and then we are blessed with a good mix from him.The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both togetherComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment