I'm not sure this method works all that well most of the time, but I really like this one.
Jurassic Park Theme 1000% Slower (54 mins long)
Collapse
X
-
Jurassic Park Theme 1000% Slower (54 mins long)
http://soundcloud.com/birdfeeder/jurassic-park-theme-1000-slower
I'm not sure this method works all that well most of the time, but I really like this one.
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: Jurassic Park Theme 1000% Slower (54 mins long)
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Jurassic Park Theme 1000% Slower (54 mins long)
actually listened to this yesterday. i think there are a few others that have been slowed down 1000 times. i like the way it sounds. fwiw.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Jurassic Park Theme 1000% Slower (54 mins long)
got goose bumps all through it...would love to hear this after a night outThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment