If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
and i just smoked what i hope will be my last cigarette....
Belive it or nor not i do/did enjoy smoking it`s just that i`ve recently thought about the amount of money i`m going to save. It never really crossed my mind before so it quite shocked me.
I can honestly say that i`m not going to enjoy this cold turkey thing.
Good for you. Remeber to stick to your goal. Choose life. lol. Yeah I just watched Trainspotting.
I had a friend that quit cold turkey. She said she changed her entire routine to quit cold turkey. She got a new job, new bf, did stuff differently. Maybe a little extreme but it worked for her.
I quit cold turkey like 7 years ago...unfortunatly I started again 3 years later. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, although I doubt I could do it again. I was out of town for work for 2 weeks and was around a bunch of non-smokers, which made it that much easier. I really need to quit again for health reasons, but between work, school and life it is the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes.
I've quit hundreds of times and I've started again as many times But I urge myself to smoke only when going out. And yes, since months, I haven't smoked any cigarette in dialy life, only during nightlife. So I do 2 weekends with one packet now And I don't think this still gonna change ...
Never smoked...wouldn't know how hard it is...your taste and smell are also supposed to improve after a few days, maybe that helps? Actually smelling and tasting what you're eating?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment