i believe its all bullshit, everything we hear and are told is bullshit, theres always a plan and an agenda, the people trying to rule the world are not lame and stupid or honest, countries wont jeopardize theyre soldiers and cost themselves even more to go and take out Qazzafi, its an opportunity that came on a silver plate, instead of going out and starting a campaign about wmd and going to bomb a country and taking out its leader for the good of the people and justify it to your nation as the "war on terror", they just saw the problems unfold there and said were going to help the people by taking out their leader, if the case is really just for taking Qazzafi out then thats fine and id respect the interference, but i truly believe its more than that, wether it be oil, location or gaining more power in the area. i guess we'll see as time passes what the true intentions of this move is.
Libya
Collapse
X
-
Re: Libya
i believe its all bullshit, everything we hear and are told is bullshit, theres always a plan and an agenda, the people trying to rule the world are not lame and stupid or honest, countries wont jeopardize theyre soldiers and cost themselves even more to go and take out Qazzafi, its an opportunity that came on a silver plate, instead of going out and starting a campaign about wmd and going to bomb a country and taking out its leader for the good of the people and justify it to your nation as the "war on terror", they just saw the problems unfold there and said were going to help the people by taking out their leader, if the case is really just for taking Qazzafi out then thats fine and id respect the interference, but i truly believe its more than that, wether it be oil, location or gaining more power in the area. i guess we'll see as time passes what the true intentions of this move is.Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!! -
Re: Libya
^I'll get over it. I can say I disagree, though. ;-) In any case, those kinds of posts don't foster discussion and discourage posting (as much as I disagree with what gets posted here, everyone has the right no matter how wrong they may be).
The call to "protect the people" came 3 weeks too late (and is laughable on the face of it when it's only one of a whole host of atrocities being committed by a given despot across the planet). I don't understand the oil angle and the US involvement, as we know where the predominate amount of Libyan oil goes. Robert Gates, defense secretary, recently stated that assassinating Gadaffi is counter to the mandate of the UN (probably being schooled by the US admin on this statement) while GB argued that it would be perfectly acceptable to go down this path. Since the usurper is a sitting member of the UN (the first sitting President to engage in such constitutionally illegalities), this would seem to be his attempt to spearhead NATO efforts. Meanwhile, Germany is pulling out of the coalition. I'd laugh if it weren't such a cluster that causes the unnecessary loss of lives as the chess game continues. I actually hope it continues to unravel...it would make an 0bama impeachment increasingly likely, so he could at least leave this country and try to commandeer the world from his seat at the UN instead of involving the US unnecessarily.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
Lol...mate...you need to chill. Quite honestly...you are taking yourself a little too serious.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Libya
I'm all chill, I just don't appreciate people coming at me personally when I'm not particularly interacting with them. Yea I might make a sarcastic remark here and there but to just come at me even when my posts are not directed to you IS taking things seriously (and not by me).
With trick, this isn't the first time I've told him to chill out. There was no need for him to get in this thread from the get go (his only target was me) and even after being cautioned (and this isn't the first time it's happened), he continued. This is a democracy ... as far as it'll go.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
I just wrote a long and involved response, but when I read it back I thought something is very, very wrong here. WTF has happened !! ??? Where is the person I respected for so many years??The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
― Marcus Tullius CiceroComment
-
Re: Libya
oh.... and some more of this....
people simply can't have a discussion without making it a personal.....and for what?
shpira and me went at it, and we agreed to disagree, that was the end of the discussion. neither one of us made personal attacks and the thread stayed alive. so if you feel the need to lose respect me for re-directing the conversation and standing up for myself, you go right ahead.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
That is what happens in this forum! That's why I don't come here very often anymore. It happens to everybody. ! And it's actually not all that important !! I get into so much trouble for standing up for myself
That person I respected would never have said anything that warranted that sort of comment. Although I admit I broke my own code of conduct there. I did reread this thread and up until then I had disagreed with you , but certainly wasn't "going at you ", certainly wasn't anything personal. You chose to make it personal by your comments to me.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Libya
what "warranted" that comment Di, and how did I make it personal with comments to you? are you referring to my responses of "sigh" and "herm"? really Di? Honestly?
your response to me here where you quoted me saying something about keeping up with a conversation wasn't even directed at you to begin with. I've stayed away from replying to even after you posted what I said a few posts above and you continued to come at me.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
Yes really, honestly. You were extremely condescending. I apologise for the way I expressed that. But I am not allowed to have an opinion on something someone says in an open forum?? I shouldn't stand up for myself. ?? Having a different opinion to you does not mean I am coming at you, I wasn't coming at you , I was participating in an open forum.
Btw that seemed to link to my condescending remark so I don't know what the "here" is.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Libya
I never said it does, but don't turn around and make it personal. I ignored the rest of your posts even after you called me what you did, but you wouldn't let up.
here = I must go back to language school where sigh and herm are condescending in 2011 (if that IS what "warranted" your response).www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
let it go, this thread isn't about me. its my anti-ghadaffi tirade so let's keep it at that.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment