internet arguing ftw
Libya
Collapse
X
-
Re: Libya
trick, if you have something to say to me, just say it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
I thought it was summed up here?
Comment
-
Re: Libya
and this is the complete ass, and does that external influence only comes to countries with oil in it??! havent they been backing him up and other dictators for years now?? so...Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: Libya
Cry Baby? Honestly, take the stick out of your ass. The discussion is Libya, no one asked you to come in here, take sides and stir up the pot. If you have a problem with MS, you'd do no one a favor by staying back here and posting your 2 bid comments.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
You think oil/profit mongering was my intention behind posting that another nation should go and help those unarmed people getting bombed by a dictator who has turned himself into a BILLIONAIRE because of the oil from his country and is killing his own citizens so he can continue to do the same? lmfao .... hahahahahaha holy mother of God you're more blind to everything than I ever imagined.
You've heard that saying right? (yep here I go again) - Never argue with an idiot, he drags you down to his level and beats you with experience. That's pretty much what I'm doing to your posts. Fucking classic trick. You're on my ignore mode now. Please continue to stir the pot.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Libya
as much as i thought about it, let me tell ya that you do not represent MS for me and you sounding like a complete ass over and over again has nothing to do with MS as whole, only the threads your in that turn out being like this so stop acting like a little bitchLife's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
Re: Libya
lol at ignore mode, how long have you had your greencard for man!!You think oil/profit mongering was my intention behind posting that another nation should go and help those unarmed people getting bombed by a dictator who has turned himself into a BILLIONAIRE because of the oil from his country and is killing his own citizens so he can continue to do the same? lmfao .... hahahahahaha holy mother of God you're more blind to everything than I ever imagined.
You've heard that saying right? (yep here I go again) - Never argue with an idiot, he drags you down to his level and beats you with experience. That's pretty much what I'm doing to your posts. Fucking classic trick. You're on my ignore mode now. Please continue to stir the pot.Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Libya
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Libya
Dont post picts in here, people seem to get offended by them.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment