anyone else?
Steve Lawler - Lights Out - Wed night!
Collapse
X
-
Steve Lawler - Lights Out - Wed night!
I'll be there. Got my presale tix already.
anyone else?Tags: None -
Would love to be there, probably will. Have an exam at 6pm on Wed the 23rd and then I'm hightailing it down there. Should get there at about 11:30 at the latest. That's not too late is it?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
is the full lineup for the bedrock party announced yet?Comment
-
hmmm...that's some stiff competition. Curious to hear who I'll be missing at the Bedrock show.
Anywhere you go down there though...you're going to be missing someone else you'd like to see at the same time as seeing someone you want to see. so little time!!!Comment
-
ill be at lawler wed..wanted to see diggers but i bought tickets for lawler long time ago.....Comment
-
Also talk of him being at a Bedrock party on the same night as Lawler (hence the reason why remoh said that).Originally posted by bi0drainDigweed is @ the American Airlines ArenaA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
The Lights out party last year still stands out in my mind, thus I will be there this year too!"He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment