If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
seeing how there was so much testosterone floating around in the admin panel, we decided to cool off with our first chiquita moderator on MS V2.0....
on behalf of the team,
PLEASE WELCOME UBIQE
who is being added to our growing community as our in house php coder.... hopefully with her help and participation, we can not only add better features to our site but finally have a female mod on the team...
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Welcome to the Fun House and I hope you know that you are screwed now....lots of work...no money but high expectations. I' ll tell you a secret: E is insane.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment