Me going depends on this topic. I'ma be in Europe for 4 weeks immediatelly beforehand, so I honestly could care less what happens.
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRIIIDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Collapse
X
-
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRIIIDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Should I go to WMC with skahound and Localizer?
Me going depends on this topic. I'ma be in Europe for 4 weeks immediatelly beforehand, so I honestly could care less what happens.Tags: None -
skahound and Localizer seem like they`ll be cheap dates so why not?Comment
-
Re: FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRIIIDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally posted by picklemonkeyShould I go to WMC with skahound and Localizer?
Me going depends on this topic. I'ma be in Europe for 4 weeks immediatelly beforehand, so I honestly could care less what happens.
well hell, sounds like you got some nice cashflow to be all around the world...so just go you big douche...*checks the monkey's head for a fever*....you sure your ok?..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
-
I'm of the opinion that everyone, dance music fan or not, should go at least once. It's an experience you'll never forget. But be careful...it can be habit forming. You'll find yourself being extremely impatient and irritable waiting for March to come around. :P
BTW how are we all going to meet up. If some of you are already going to be together we should pick a bar or something to meet at the first night we are all there. Any other ideas??Comment
-
-
pickle just go. you've been talking about it since the dates were anounced. i'll buy you a beer, 2 if you are a good pickleComment
-
so whats the dealio? yay or nay"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

do it.

Comment