PDA

View Full Version : [ms] birthday Mercuryserver 6th birthday (2008)

TomTom
May 2, 2008, 01:15:53 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It is almost feeling like one big breath of air because so many things have happened and it went so quickly but let's face the fact - another year has passed and it is birthday time again. Mercuryserver is six years old now and we are still here dealing beats for free and providing a platform for underground artists. And most important, we are still independent and can do whatever we like to do.

A lot of good things happened during the last 12 months. Friends got married, children were born and seeing how members who were 17-18 years old when they started posting on Mercuryserver now are in the middle of their 20ties is a long term experience which is unique and therefore invaluable.

As for progression and change, we have added fresh blood to the Mercuryserver team in the last months to ensure we can keep our offerings alive and even improve them so many thanks to all of you for being a part of this.

MCast is also already over a year old and thanks to word of mouth and our resident DJs, more and more people - also outside of Mercuryserver - are visiting us to listen to or download our shows so many thanks for your support and coming by.

What else happened...we had a Server failure creating "posts made in Future" on our forums which created Havoc in our database and by April 1, most of the top posters on Mercuryserver strangely went back to 0 postings all together. Coincidence?

Before I go ahead with the gifts we have in store for you I wanted to say Thanks to everybody coming here and helping to make [ms] what it is. A very special thanks to Sultan, Taucher, Gustavo and Chloé for giving us exclusive mixes to sweeten our anniversary. Many thanks as well to Mike for making the birthday jingles and Dom for creating the birthday banners.

Onward and upward and Happy 6th birthday, [ms]

Sultan (Canada)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Download Sultan's Mercuryserver 6th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links] rcuryserver.com.mp3)

I am especially glad that we can provide you with three premieres for our sixth anniversary celebrations. The first debut mix for Mercuryserver comes from Sultan both known and respected for his production and DJ skills from many people world wide and also from a lot of our members on Mercuryserver. Kudos to you Sultan for not hesitating a second and offering to make something special for our members by gracing us with an exclusive mix in superb 320k audio quality. Also thanks to Annie from MakeNoize Solutions for your kind words and making the contact.

Taucher (Germany)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
htttp://[Only registered and activated users can see links] (htttp://[Only registered and activated users can see links])

Download Taucher's Mercuryserver 6th anniversary mix here:
Part 1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ww.mercuryserver.com.mp3)
Part 2 ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ww.mercuryserver.com.mp3)
Part 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ww.mercuryserver.com.mp3)
Part 4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links] ww.mercuryserver.com.mp3)

The second debut for our sixth birthday is from Taucher and also something I am very happy about because it happens rarely enough that I can feature an artist from my own country. In this case it is even better because he is a DJ and producer I have seen performing dozens of times live from mid nineties till today and he was always thinking and acting outside the box and remained true to himself which is something I have always appreciated. Most of you know him from his radio show “Adult music” so you know what to expect. Fasten your seat belt and start listening to four hours of DJ Taucher's genre borders crossing mixes in excellent 320k sound quality exclusively on Mercuryserver.

Gustavo di Tomaso (Argentina)

Download Gustavo di Tomaso's Mercuryserver 6th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links] _mix_[Only registered and activated users can see links])

Starting in Canada and continuing in Germany, we are now coming to our second last destination of the Mercuryserver sixth anniversary journey: Argentina. Mercuryserver has been influenced from Argentina’s finest underground artists since many years. Gustavo di Tomaso is a DJ and producer who has a history with us starting already in 2004 where his mix impressed most of the jurors on our Mercuryserver mix competition and guaranteed a well deserved second place. The last time I have featured a mix from Gustavo is over a year ago already which is too long anyway so don’t hesitate but download Gustavo’s seamlessly mixed birthday set for Mercuryserver and listen to lush progressive house beats in 320k crystal clear mp3 format.

Chloé (USA)

Download Chloé's Mercuryserver 6th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links] loe_Harris_-_live@Womb_Tokyo_Japan_April_13th_2008_[Only registered and activated users can see links] server.com.mp3)

The final stop on our birthday tour leads us to the United States of America. I said something about Gustavo's history with Mercuryserver but Chloé is with us even a few years longer. As far as I can remember this is the first time we host an exclusive mix from her so it is our exceptional pleasure. Thanks to day_for_night for making the contact and many thanks to Chloé for giving us a recording from her April gig in Tokyo exclusively for our sixth birthday.

tiddles
May 2, 2008, 01:19:42 AM
happy b-day ms! hats off to everyone who makes this stuff possible

shosh
May 2, 2008, 02:05:08 AM
woooohooooo motherfuckers!!!! happy birthday!!!

i havent seen taucher since the 90s.... yeah bitches... congrats MS .

let the celebrations befuckingin...im starting

asdf_admin
May 2, 2008, 02:40:17 AM
Happy Birthday [ms].

Thank you all to support and help this community be wonderful. We have some awesome sets for you guys.

To enjoy some festive banners, you may need to clear your cache.

Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
May 2, 2008, 03:08:24 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :Cheerz: .. Thanks MS :bowdown2 Plus a Chloe Mix YAY

DIDI
May 2, 2008, 03:28:19 AM
Happy Birthday and thanks for introducing me to to so many new artists over the last couple of years . Really look forward to d/loading these. Two here I haven't heard before. :D Love Gustavo and Chloe:D

Miroslav
May 2, 2008, 03:34:25 AM
Happy Birthday [ms]. I :LoveYou: you.

FM
May 2, 2008, 03:46:07 AM
as always....

onward and upward.

fletcher
May 2, 2008, 07:24:41 AM
Awesome, really looking forward to gettin all of these.

Not heard any taucher for years, got loads of his old late 90s trance records in a crate somewhere :D

Troklo
May 2, 2008, 07:37:33 AM
Happy BD MS thanx for all the good times.
If this is what we get now I can only imagine what you guys have in stored for us in the future!!!

spyros
May 2, 2008, 07:51:56 AM
Happy B-day {ms}, and Happy 6th Anniversary!!

all the best and hope in future you will get even more exclusive mixes
from DJs we know and love!!!

:RockOn:

clintlove
May 2, 2008, 08:08:20 AM
happy birthday [ms]

Thanks to all who keep it alive, your hardwork is greatly appreciated.

chanty
May 2, 2008, 08:12:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS!!!! I'm very honoured and happy to be part of such a great online community!!:D:LoveYou:
Thanks for the b-day mixes...looking forward to listening!

Nigel Harkness
May 2, 2008, 08:17:23 AM
Happy Birfday [MS], It has been a great 6 years and I am looking forward to more. This site has come a long way since it first started back in the day.

Lorn
May 2, 2008, 08:24:07 AM
Happy Birthday [MS]. I think its us who should be handing out the presents to you! Not the other way around. :)

AndyH
May 2, 2008, 08:26:40 AM
A big thamks to everyone who makes this by far the best forum on the internet for so many different reasons!

Heres to another 6 years and more.. :Cheerz:

dtgunslinger
May 2, 2008, 08:53:07 AM
Happy sixth MS. Thanks for you do.

Huggie Smiles
May 2, 2008, 09:02:00 AM
Happy Birthday!
Thanks to E and TomTom for the amazing [MS].:Homer:

And to all the mods, contributers, posters as well as the artists & Djs.:group hu:

Jay Fury
May 2, 2008, 09:04:52 AM
Happy Birthday MS..... Come so far since "Audio Galaxy"... Without MS Id still be in the Dark. Wonder if Chloe wiould marry me? God I love her....

chloe harris
May 2, 2008, 09:11:02 AM
Happy birthday ms.

Thanks so much to all of you who've given me support, but most of all thanks for creating a great place to share wicked sets and meet friends.

This community is very special.

Kamal
May 2, 2008, 09:14:56 AM
now coming atcha with a little more pizazz

thanks to everyone for making this community what it is......

:Twilo:

Gatz
May 2, 2008, 09:20:35 AM
Let the good times roll - Happy birthday [ms].

Thanks to all the artists for providing those excellent mixes.

Kobe
May 2, 2008, 09:29:19 AM
*ahem* *cough*cough*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

:Choir:

HAAA-PEEE BERF DAYYYY TOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAAA-PEEE BERF DAYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUU
HAAA-PEEE BERRRRRRRRRF DAYYYY TOOO UUUUUUUUU-OOOOOOOOO
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-PEEEEEEEEE BERRRRRRRRRF DAYYYY TOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

May 2, 2008, 09:34:57 AM
Happy Birthday and thanks for introducing me to to so many new artists over the last couple of years . Really look forward to d/loading these. Two here I haven't heard before. :D Love Gustavo and Chloe:D

have not heard love Gustavo either but Chloe Harris is tha bomb.. u will like Chloe :D

May 2, 2008, 09:37:26 AM
Any chance for a tracklist Chloe. Downloading the mix now. i know it will be good

!Flash!
May 2, 2008, 09:38:16 AM
buon compleanno ms! :D

jarble187
May 2, 2008, 09:46:45 AM
:partypeople: Thanks for the exclusives fellas!

rewing3
May 2, 2008, 09:47:58 AM
happy b-day MS

solidify
May 2, 2008, 09:48:37 AM
Birthdays Kik Ass!! Blow' Em Out!!!

Huggie Smiles
May 2, 2008, 09:49:06 AM
(this Taucher set is really tasty)

threehills
May 2, 2008, 10:02:26 AM
Still 10 more years til' [MS] is legal? Damn.

Happy birthday anyways! ;)

chloe harris
May 2, 2008, 10:06:40 AM
Any chance for a tracklist Chloe. Downloading the mix now. i know it will be good

No tl but I can help if there's a need for it.

Its very techy since they seem to love the techno in tokyo. This is live from womb! And if you ever make it to this club I promise you'll be blown away. :) hope u enjoy it.

toasty
May 2, 2008, 10:08:34 AM
Happy birthday [ms]! Thanks to everyone for making this site what it is...

lilsensa
May 2, 2008, 10:30:15 AM
Happy birthday ms.

Thanks so much to all of you who've given me support, but most of all thanks for creating a great place to share wicked sets and meet friends.

Special indeed. Thanks to those who make it that way, and thanks to the hard work that went into these birthday mixes! 8)

Juampyto
May 2, 2008, 10:36:30 AM
Happy birthday m.s. 6 years for awesome music

simonr
May 2, 2008, 10:40:02 AM
Happy B-day [ms] and thanks for all your hard work and dedication over the past few years.

You've created a bit of a monster now, and can be justifiably proud of yourselves !

buckman
May 2, 2008, 10:53:30 AM
Happy Birthday [ms]!! thanks for this great site and all the work everyone has done over the years

BureOne
May 2, 2008, 10:54:29 AM
Happy Birthday MS!!!! Its been wonderful being part of this large community. Im glad Im part of it!

Thanks to all who run this wicked place, soooo much to do here that my production at work is getting worse every year! :lol:

I got married this past March and I'll share pics when I get them, but married life wont stop me from posting, reading, laughing and sharing!

cheers everyone! :RockOn:

May 2, 2008, 11:02:48 AM
No tl but I can help if there's a need for it.

Its very techy since they seem to love the techno in tokyo. This is live from womb! And if you ever make it to this club I promise you'll be blown away. :) hope u enjoy it.

Thanks alot. will listen to it tomorrow. i need sleep. 8)

unkownartist
May 2, 2008, 11:09:05 AM
happy birthday

RiseandShine
May 2, 2008, 11:09:39 AM
best place to be - thanks ms

fabric8
May 2, 2008, 11:11:27 AM
total sweetness here guy's, thanks Tom and everyone involved

ganjamo
May 2, 2008, 11:32:20 AM
Happy B-day [ms] and thanks to all the people that make this happen.
Always with awesome sets for special occasions. :LoveYou: [ms]

Homegrove
May 2, 2008, 11:44:39 AM
Thanks for teh Chloe!

Lorn
May 2, 2008, 11:52:46 AM
(this Taucher set is really tasty)

They usually are! 8)

mazi
May 2, 2008, 12:01:17 PM
im so happpy that this is the second birthday dat im with u MS, i luv u

benda
May 2, 2008, 12:09:41 PM
Happy Birthday MS! You keep getting better with every year.
:Cheerz:

ddr
May 2, 2008, 12:39:07 PM
wow, has it really been 6 years...

will be listening to these mixes over the next week for sure.

HAPPY SIXTH ppl

Dhar_2
May 2, 2008, 12:56:43 PM
Happy Birthday!

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

and.................thanx da linx!

ForYosoul
May 2, 2008, 01:04:50 PM
Wow...it's already been 6 years. Happy B-Day [MS]...I hope house music never dies and the free spirit of beats continue through the years.

hernanc
May 2, 2008, 01:08:09 PM
happy bday mercuryserver and congrats to tom, ariel and all the MS crew
also a big thank you for all the support
a new mix your way soon

HC

feather
May 2, 2008, 01:12:56 PM
So ... no t-shirts? :p:lol:

HBD [ms]. Thanks the links, and thanks the crew for [ms], and all you crazy people for making [ms] what it is. It's a birthday for everyone! I've been on a few forum boards but I think I'll keep coming back even if I grow out of the music, just to see you guys talk shit in here. It's probably disturbing that [ms] is my benchmark for what's happening around the world. :LoveYou:

|Thrax|
May 2, 2008, 01:28:11 PM
wooohooooooooooooooo, happy birthday!!!!!!

lets celebrate, and donate!

AntonyM
May 2, 2008, 01:30:41 PM
Well since deserting the GU Board 5+ years ago, this place has been a haven for me. Just in this 6 years span MS has been a great guide for the amazing evolution dance music has undertaken. From, Vinyl to CDJ's, to Live Laptop mixing, the volume of fresh mixes has never dissapointed and yeah, some of you mf'ers are pretty damn hilarious as well. Last of all Big Up to all the ms'ers I have met or attempted to find at shows, what a long strange trip it has been.

asdf_admin
May 2, 2008, 01:36:10 PM
bottoms up ... ;)

arielus
May 2, 2008, 01:40:33 PM
Happpy Birthday MS!
It's been nearly 6 years i've been around this community, and still love it like the first day.

Thanks all people who make this possible. Specially Kamal and Tom for all the hard work they do :)

a new mix your way soon

HC

woooow
a MS exclusive hernan cattaneo mix? :shock:
cool! :D

Steve Graham
May 2, 2008, 01:40:45 PM
well, so much can be said, and a lot has already been said.. since i found out about this place at wmc 2004 its been a great release from reality and a respite from everyday life at work.

Happy Birthday [ms]
cheers
sG

FlashLight
May 2, 2008, 01:45:51 PM
To the only forum, comunity and folks only the best wishes.
This place should be nominated for some web reward, or something.

I can only be happy that i found this place, cos it keeps me going on and staying in current.

cheers

p.s. i thought that there is going to be at least 20 pages so far with congratulations posts.

|Thrax|
May 2, 2008, 01:46:19 PM
hell yea, i found about about ms during wmc, too, except i was home alone..

you guys are hilarious, so much to say from people around the globe.

also, this is where I discovered my Argentinen dj idols. :)
Cheers for the Gustavo mix, among all the others....

that epic jackos bar set is still in rotation.

Shiva
May 2, 2008, 01:48:00 PM
HAPPY B-DAY [MS]....wishing you ALL the success!!!

It hasn't been long since I found [MS] and i'm already happy to be part of it...

MS TEAM, YOU ROCK !!!! :RockOn:

cylc
May 2, 2008, 01:53:42 PM
meow.

asdf_admin
May 2, 2008, 01:56:13 PM
Welcome HC! We have been always honored to support you and thank you for taking the time to drop by. ;)

BureOne
May 2, 2008, 01:57:50 PM
Well since deserting the GU Board 5+ years ago, this place has been a haven for me. Just in this 6 years span MS has been a great guide for the amazing evolution dance music has undertaken. From, Vinyl to CDJ's, to Live Laptop mixing, the volume of fresh mixes has never dissapointed and yeah, some of you mf'ers are pretty damn hilarious as well. Last of all Big Up to all the ms'ers I have met or attempted to find at shows, what a long strange trip it has been.

ONe of these day man! one of these days, I'll have better connection on my cell and the first thing we'll do is take some Patron shots to start it off! 8)

dannyboy
May 2, 2008, 02:12:26 PM
Happy birthday ms and keep up the good work loves ya all.

kassios
May 2, 2008, 02:14:52 PM
Happy B-day Mercury Server !!! It's been a pleasure to be part of this great community!!!! woorrrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lifeless
May 2, 2008, 04:08:48 PM
Congratz Thomas & all the [ms] staff!!!!!

Maff
May 2, 2008, 04:14:23 PM
Happy you guys keep the good work up and long live MS!:twisted:

emre
May 2, 2008, 04:16:09 PM
Gotta love MS! Congrats to all involved

MJ
May 2, 2008, 04:37:37 PM
To all the Admin, mods, MCast resident's, donors and our fantastic members, thanks for making this place what it is.

Happy 6th birthday.. and I raise my glass to another 6 years. :RockOn:

hulkhuss
May 2, 2008, 04:44:19 PM
To all the Admin, mods, MCast residents,s donors and our fantastic members, thanks for making this place what it is.

Happy 6th birthday.. and I raise my glass to another 6 years. :RockOn:

Your welcome :p

Happy 6th MS!!!!!!!!!!! :Respect:

frisky
May 2, 2008, 04:48:35 PM
congrats guys! great selection of guests for the mixes there!

f.

Jibgolly
May 2, 2008, 05:13:24 PM
a new mix your way soon

HC

nice! 8)

welcome aboard hernan, can't wait to hear a new mix from you. your set from Vagabond will do nicely. :p

Happy 6th [ms] :!:
been great meeting some of you over the years, and i look forward to meeting even more of you folks in the future.

Adzey
May 2, 2008, 05:19:26 PM
happy birthday ms its a pleasure being here

Caley Martin
May 2, 2008, 05:55:44 PM
Happy Birthday [ms]!

In-SighT
May 2, 2008, 06:03:14 PM
nice one... happy bday MS

looking forward to these mixes and some bday spankings^^^^

Shpira
May 2, 2008, 06:05:51 PM
Happy Birthday Guys!!!

p.s. no set from moshic and cattaneo this year :(((

gustavo di tomaso
May 2, 2008, 06:21:29 PM
Happpy 6° Birthday Mercury Server Team. Was a really preasure for me have my two shows in this great stuff.

Thanks to all people for the support and specially Kamal & Tom.

I hope all enjoy the set.

peace from Argentina

Gustavo

Jibgolly
May 2, 2008, 06:23:59 PM
damn all the big guns are in this thread. :RockOn:

thanks for all the choons guys, you are my soundtrack for tomorrow at work!

Steve Graham
May 2, 2008, 06:26:15 PM
Happy Birthday Guys!!!

p.s. no set from moshic and cattaneo this year :(((

MCast special events: Moshic Hiloola promo mix ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) <<< posted about 3 days ago mate

progressive420
May 2, 2008, 06:59:41 PM
:Cheerz:Happy Birthday to my favorite site on the entire web.!!!

herogee
May 2, 2008, 07:09:21 PM
Vortex!

chakakan
May 2, 2008, 09:06:34 PM
happy birthday to all of us,this forum is the real shit
:lol:

arielus
May 2, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Happpy 6° Birthday Mercury Server Team. Was a really preasure for me have my two shows in this great stuff.

peace from Argentina

Gustavo

Great set Gustavo!
thanks for helping with the celebration :)

labmonkey
May 2, 2008, 09:17:05 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
and thanks to all that make this posible

WilDFire
May 2, 2008, 09:45:38 PM
Happy Birthday MS! Thank you guys, esp Tom Kamal and all the other mods for making this the BEST and my FIRST website I check when I want to relax.

Your hard work is VERY much appreciated!

MJ
May 2, 2008, 10:19:09 PM
Listen carefully...

... We are MercuryServer :RockOn:

Jibgolly
May 2, 2008, 10:26:42 PM
mikeman....... you demolish my will to live.

nothing since celery on ice has been as cool as you. :mullered:

Huggie Smiles
May 2, 2008, 10:45:53 PM
it doesn't seem right having a birthday with no Steve James set tho :(

MJ
May 2, 2008, 10:48:23 PM
mikeman....... you demolish my will to live.

nothing since celery on ice has been as cool as you. :mullered:

I sincerely hope that I in some way I enhance your will to live sir, after all, you never know, one day we could maybe go some way to replicate them seven days of mulleredness with you, Adam,myself and all the other MS's we met up with?

Jibgolly
May 2, 2008, 11:12:43 PM
nothing in life will compare. good luck trying.

mtguru
May 2, 2008, 11:17:51 PM
Respect to all who give to the MS universe, nuff said

THE_LIGHT
May 2, 2008, 11:50:37 PM
THX MS'ER'S FOR ALL THE HARD WORK OF HAVING AN AMAZING SITE.

MUCH RESPECT

ALSO BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG TTTTTHHHHHHX FOR THE SET"SSSSSS

cheers
hafid

|Thrax|
May 2, 2008, 11:55:14 PM
ok, HOLY CARP! gustavos mix is sooooooo good. thanks for all the hard work

Shpira
May 3, 2008, 12:15:56 AM
MCast special events: Moshic Hiloola promo mix ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) <<< posted about 3 days ago mate

thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

whirk
May 3, 2008, 02:33:35 AM
great download, thanks for the wonderful music chloé !!

Digger
May 3, 2008, 03:09:01 AM
happy birthday! :D

energizerbunny
May 3, 2008, 03:47:52 AM
Happy Birthday MS! It nice to have reliable forum to keep us up on whats going down in the underground!

feather
May 3, 2008, 05:25:05 AM
The track on Gustavo's set at 49 mins with the female vocals is fucking sweet. WHAT IS IT?!

DARKBEATS
May 3, 2008, 05:39:58 AM
Happy Birthday MCAST ... !
All the Best and Keep up the good work ...
Congratulations TOM and all MCAST crew...YOU ROCK ...

Danil.
May 3, 2008, 07:20:48 AM
Happy Birthday MS

robophobia_1
May 3, 2008, 07:50:25 AM
happy b'day MS, much respect to everyone who makes it what it is

Funky Dredd
May 3, 2008, 08:27:21 AM
Happy Birthday MS! :)
And big props to the whole community! :RockOn:

sam
May 3, 2008, 09:14:38 AM
wow... 6 years with ms... :)

happy birthday!

ace_dl
May 3, 2008, 09:29:01 AM
Happy birthday MS Community.

Great respect and appreciation to the founders of the site as well as those who contribute every single day to the good dance music.

All the best :D

gustavo di tomaso
May 3, 2008, 11:03:33 AM
The track on Gustavo's set at 49 mins with the female vocals is fucking sweet. WHAT IS IT?!

Hey, this tracks is Lega - Farewell feat Julie Amadeo (Oliverio Remix) one of my favourites songs

peace

gustavo

feather
May 3, 2008, 11:13:47 AM
Nice, cheers dude :D

Steve Graham
May 3, 2008, 01:38:09 PM
ok, HOLY CARP! gustavos mix is sooooooo good. thanks for all the hard work

res0nat0r
May 3, 2008, 01:38:51 PM
thanks alot for all the great mixes and cool people ive met here the last couple of years...here's to 6 more.

jeffrey collins
May 3, 2008, 03:13:42 PM
damn, i've need on this site for a long time. I kinda knew i would the day i found this site and all the cool stuff that was on it.

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Santa
May 3, 2008, 04:47:21 PM
Happy birthday Mercury Server.
Keep on entertaining us until the end of time. Long live MS!

Thanks to the team and thanks to all of you for being part of this community.

DancingQueen
May 3, 2008, 05:26:12 PM
Happy Birthday MS!

Thanks for creating such a great community for all of us...looking forward to many more years of insanity :)

fer_
May 3, 2008, 06:25:01 PM
Happy Bithday !!! :D

fer_
May 3, 2008, 06:25:50 PM

hahahaha yeahh that gustavo di tomaso mix is reallyy ycoool its benn like 2 years since he has done one :twisted:

arielus
May 3, 2008, 09:02:48 PM
1 year actually

and it was very nice, not a piece of CARP :lol:

GerryD
May 3, 2008, 10:06:41 PM
:Twilo:

happy birthday [ms]

feather
May 4, 2008, 01:45:43 AM
First track on Taucher Part 3 is wicked!

rodricream
May 4, 2008, 02:43:38 AM
Happy Birthday!!!, Thanks For sets! :D

DIDI
May 4, 2008, 04:16:51 AM

That Moshic Promo is amazing !! :bow down: :bow down: :bow down:

alterego
May 4, 2008, 04:56:27 AM
happy birthday MS,
you've done a great job in the last 6 years!

thank you.
:iloveyou:

Hybrex
May 4, 2008, 08:34:05 AM
happy birthday!

So far i have had a great time here.

chuckc
May 4, 2008, 09:30:00 AM
MS is a great tool to discover new music and artists you would never have found otherwise...

A perfect example it this taucher set. never heard of him and am loving his bday set the most, some nice breakbeat trax which i havent heard in a long while.

thanks everyone, without you music wouldnt be as good or plentiful.

nick007
May 4, 2008, 09:57:18 AM
Happy Birthday you guys! Well Done and keep up the good work. Keep Dishing out the Hernan tracks boys and girls!!!!

s1GmunD
May 4, 2008, 03:38:55 PM
happy B-day [ms]

yaga
May 4, 2008, 03:48:39 PM
great! another year of MS. im following us from Audiogalaxy, great job guys, keep it !!

jula
May 4, 2008, 04:34:47 PM
Happy Birthday MS!!!! And whole MS Stuff.
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep goin' on!!!

Steve Graham
May 4, 2008, 04:53:22 PM
Happy Birthday you guys! Well Done and keep up the good work. Keep Dishing out the Hernan tracks boys and girls!!!!

when did we start giving away HC's tracks?

robprunzit
May 4, 2008, 06:31:40 PM
Awesome Awesome Community to be a part of. MS was my first forum to become associated with back in 2004. Brought me to the music I was craving and trying to find. Thanks for all you do for me MS!!! :)

arielus
May 4, 2008, 07:50:33 PM
I'm loving Chloe's set!!!!

when is she coming to Argentina?

Kamal
May 4, 2008, 08:17:11 PM
that first 25 second intro with Mikey's voice in it is the squirts...... fucking WICKED

Steve Graham
May 4, 2008, 09:19:50 PM
This Sultan mix is ACE! thanks so much for sorting this stuff out!!

MJ love the voice overs you sexy git

day_for_night
May 4, 2008, 09:58:21 PM
very happy with all the sets posted, some excellent stuff. chloe's set is the business. techy goodness :)

Bender420
May 4, 2008, 11:49:34 PM
thanks MS, for all the tunes, the musical enlightenment, and all the people i've met. keep it up!

hulkhuss
May 5, 2008, 08:55:47 AM
Can we bring back the chat room for the 6th anniv party??? :lol:

That was the best "Where are the passwords???" x 1,000 :p:lol::p

Dzone
May 5, 2008, 04:27:09 PM
Happy Bday MS.... it's kinda home for me on the internet....good vibe ..Top ppl & defo the Best tunezzzz on the WWW :)

Many thnx to MS team, members, DJ and everyone who positively add to this community :)

chadmc
May 5, 2008, 04:34:13 PM
Happy b-day MS!!

PROG
May 5, 2008, 07:13:10 PM
Thanks MS and Happy b day!

spuny
May 6, 2008, 05:46:09 AM
..happy birthday [ms] !! i'm new on this side..info from taucher-newsletter..what a great birthday4u and beginning4me..
..live4music..thx :-)

martinv
May 6, 2008, 02:58:25 PM
happy annyversary MS

it took me years (and Taucher) to come back.
Great gifts. thanks.
Taucher Set is cool. you have to listen to his radio shows! more indos on his homepage [Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

best wishes
martinv

robophobia_1
May 6, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
chloe harris' mix is IMMENSE, the second tune especially is massive! out of all them i think its definitely my fav! well done and thanks a lot.

psylucas911
May 6, 2008, 04:11:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

did sultan released the TL ????

Sultan
May 6, 2008, 06:27:55 PM
Happy Happy Birthday MS!!

MS is truley a very special community and i am honored to be a part of it.

Thanks to MS and everyone for all your support!

S

mixu
May 7, 2008, 05:26:51 AM
Happy birthday [ms]...

My life has been considerably enriched by your mere existence.

Keep it up ;-)

ribbario
May 7, 2008, 09:39:26 AM
happy B-day [ms]

lan mi
May 7, 2008, 04:22:09 PM
happy happy b-dayyy:):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Platinum
May 7, 2008, 06:07:21 PM
Happy bday [ms]

nicomax
May 7, 2008, 08:07:59 PM
After a long brake from MS b/c of work, something brought me back... and yes, it was our birthday! Nice coincidence. Happy one to all MSers and thanks for the mixes...

TomTom
May 8, 2008, 02:30:29 AM
Happy birthday ms.

a new mix your way soon

HC

S

peace from Argentina

Gustavo

A lot of V.I.P's in this thread...thanks for the kind words and many thanks for beeing a part of it with the great mixes you made for our birthday (or in Hernan's case will make). It's an honor to have you all here. :RockOn:

DIDI
May 8, 2008, 02:46:35 AM
Hear Hear!!!:RockOn::RockOn::RockOn:

pol.heredia
May 8, 2008, 07:17:55 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCURY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL SITE AND VERY GREAT FRIENDS IN THIS SITE

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS YEARS :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Dhar_2
May 8, 2008, 10:12:44 AM
chloe's shit is off the hook!!! :RightOn::CandyPop:

Dzone
May 8, 2008, 11:51:51 AM

S

Sultan, thnx for you mix man ...loving every min of it.

Keep up the good work :)

manman
May 9, 2008, 04:47:55 AM
Many thanks for all the music and community over the years. I really appreciate it. Happy Birthday! :)

flash
May 9, 2008, 05:20:47 AM
nice 1 guys! ;)

FiFrota
May 9, 2008, 02:34:27 PM
Happy Bday!

vlacke
May 10, 2008, 08:44:06 AM
Happy birthday Mercury ;)

Dzone
May 10, 2008, 02:20:51 PM
Just got chance to listen to Chloe mix and it's fantastic .... the sound quality is wicked too ...

day_for_night
May 12, 2008, 06:07:35 PM
chloe's tracklist

01. spiritcatcher - mastermind
02. charles gudagafva - adam (david west remix)
03. aftertea - my prerogatives.
04. steve mill - nothing comes to mind (eelke kliejn)
05. time weeks - fashionably late
06. deadmou5 - alone with you (adam shaw remix)
07. kozin & escodero - proceed (platona remix)
08. ?
09. ? slidy synthy.
10. popof - don't stop
11. worekidz - washingmashine dub
12. dubfire - emissons
13. ?

thezzapper
May 12, 2008, 10:06:21 PM
these are gems! thanks so much, & long live [ms].

vicsta
May 13, 2008, 09:02:24 AM
Happy Birthday MS! Thanks for all the very cool tunes!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fletcher
May 13, 2008, 04:49:54 PM
Loving the gustavo mix, especially the last track... its my favourite from the dave seamen renaissance masters mix. great stuff.

Chloe's mix is also brilliant.

neoee
May 13, 2008, 10:22:28 PM
Happy B-day. I know I'm not here as much as I used to be or would like to be but I still love this community.

Civic_Zen
May 14, 2008, 12:38:13 PM
Hard to imagine its been 6 years. Happy B-Day

MJ
May 14, 2008, 12:57:01 PM
^^ Fuck me, look who it is!

FM
May 14, 2008, 04:29:08 PM
Birthday celebrations tend to have a few pop up :lol:

dusk
May 15, 2008, 01:16:15 PM
Happy Belated Birthday [MS]... sorry I missed it .. was on extended vacation!

kaskas
May 19, 2008, 09:57:25 AM
Happy BIRTHDAY MS,I totally agree with Lorn..thanks for the sets

COCAiNE
May 19, 2008, 01:15:50 PM
Happy birthday my dear MS :D U r simply the best!!!!!!

Michi McLean
May 21, 2008, 02:52:31 AM
Happy belated Bday MS! :oops: :partypeople:

anthony
May 21, 2008, 01:07:28 PM
Happy B-L8ed B-day MS! I knew we got along so well for a reason, my fellow Taurus. You've 4ever changed my musical direction and I can't thank you enuf! All the best and may u have many fun and successful years to come!!!

TomTom
May 21, 2008, 01:27:00 PM
You've 4ever changed my musical direction

Earwax + mission accomplished :)

hulkhuss
May 22, 2008, 08:51:57 AM
Here is a special salute to Tom Tom and Kamal :Cheerz:

bremspg
May 23, 2008, 06:29:25 PM
Happy B-Day MS!!
Thank you for all the great sets!

Hos
May 25, 2008, 12:53:48 AM
Happy birthday all.

SleepyFloyd
May 30, 2008, 03:22:29 AM
6 years :HolyFuck: here's to many more years...

dornabosu
June 2, 2008, 10:30:47 AM
happy Birthday!!

Pirotecnico
June 4, 2008, 11:01:13 PM
Feliz cumpleaños !!!

:lol:

(Happy Birthday)

threehills
June 5, 2008, 07:45:50 AM
Finally heard the Chloe Harris mix and its ace! Who's the voice on it though doing the intro, MJ?

Had me confused as they said "this is chloe harris"...I was like, wow, she has a pair on her.

MJ
June 5, 2008, 01:10:10 PM
^^ Twas me sir but I have no idea what you are talking about!

floridaorange
November 5, 2012, 10:45:43 PM
Chloé (USA)

Download Chloé's Mercuryserver 6th anniversary mix here: Click me ([Only registered and activated users can see links] loe_Harris_-_live@Womb_Tokyo_Japan_April_13th_2008_[Only registered and activated users can see links] server.com.mp3)

The final stop on our birthday tour leads us to the United States of America. I said something about Gustavo's history with Mercuryserver but Chloé is with us even a few years longer. As far as I can remember this is the first time we host an exclusive mix from her so it is our exceptional pleasure. Thanks to day_for_night for making the contact and many thanks to Chloé for giving us a recording from her April gig in Tokyo exclusively for our sixth birthday.

Would it be possible to re-up this?

alexsibarra
March 20, 2013, 01:23:32 PM
looking fwd to this years Sets.

floridaorange
April 5, 2013, 10:17:05 AM
me too, hope Chloe is up for a mix! also we need to contact Will Saul and Henry Saiz :lol: