PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 589

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 592

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 532

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 598

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 598

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 589

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 592

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 532

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 598

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 598

My MercuryServer - We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!

Payment options
  • What is MercuryServer?

What is MercuryServer?

EDM Music Resource

MercuryServer's community forums and DJ database have everything you need to discover Electronic Dance Music. Subscribe to your favorites and discuss them in our community to keep up to date on their latest news and downloads.

Personalized Downloads

Create your personal MercuryServer portal by subscribing to your favorite DJs. Watch MercuryServer adapt to your tastes as your subscriptions grow, delivering new downloads and recommended artists straight to your personal portal.

Join MercuryServer now to get started!

• We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!

"When we last spoke to you, you were preparing for the release of the third Masters Series volume. Are there any mix compilations or significant releases coming up for you this time?
    I just finished the work for my next Renaissance compilation, coming out in the summer. I followed the path of the last masters and produced more than half of the CD with my friends Soundexile, John Tonks and Martin Garcia, so we are getting closer to what an artist album will be some day.
    Also, the first CD goes at around 105 BPM so itís completely different to the previous ones, but keeps those elements I like in electronic music: melody and grooves. Then, of course Iíve been busy working for my digital label Sudbeat and there are loads of exciting new tracks are remixes coming your way soon."

http://www.inthemix.com.au/features/...groove_goes_on
    This article was originally published in forum thread: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!! started by DIDI View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      Feliti -
      Just awesome, canīt wait
      Also, the first CD goes at around 105 BPM so it’s completely different to the previous ones,

Thanks for the news DIDI
      simonr -
      Hernan never disappoints

V much looking forward to this.
      NID -
      I just found out about this too. Should be good.
      Mike de Witte -
      Hmmm, i can't wait for the release....
      DIDI -
      I'm really confused now
      arielus -
      why DIDI?
      DIDI -
      Quote Originally Posted by arielus View Post
      why DIDI?
      Was just the new format I think I have worked it out now. My brain wasn't working too well last week

Btw that guy got his renaissance cover art signed tonight
      dodsy87 -
      Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Id say it will be sequential 3
      !Flash! -
      105bpm....!!!!!!!!!!
      hernan@adios yellow best liveset ever
  • Search Artists

• My Artists

Register now to subscribe to your favorite artists!

The Timewriter

Nick Muir

Danny Howells

Deadmau5

Christian Smith

Ame

Ricardo Villalobos

Laurent Garnier

Find more