• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Martin Garcia DeltaFM May 25th 2012

Part 1

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Part 2

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

He didn't announce on facebook , but I don't recognise , so don't know if it it is a rebro. You'll just have to take your chances. I haven't listened to some of the links he put up .
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • nelinho
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2011

Re: Martin Garcia DeltaFM May 25th 2012

cheers will take my chances.

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

hey pretty sure a rebroadcast and maybe the 2nd time its come up a s a rebro....i replied to a recent thread a few weeks ago about this mix and someone pointed out that it had already been broadcasted earlier....part 1 is pretty mellow in terms of bpm...and part 2 had some pretty good tracks on it...one absolute berlter of a track in the back half of it...

Comment

• stencil_cp
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2005

thanks DIDI.. i don't keep all the Garcia sets, so i look forward to any broadcasts, previous or otherwise, because the man is money...

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by nelinho
          hey pretty sure a rebroadcast and maybe the 2nd time its come up a s a rebro....i replied to a recent thread a few weeks ago about this mix and someone pointed out that it had already been broadcasted earlier....part 1 is pretty mellow in terms of bpm...and part 2 had some pretty good tracks on it...one absolute berlter of a track in the back half of it...
          Hopefully it's a better quality one of the ones that were put up on his facebook. Those zip files suck !!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

thanks di again
            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• psybangas
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2006

Hopefully it's a better quality one of the ones that were put up on his facebook. Those zip files suck !!
              ^ LOL, thanks DIDI actually streamed this in my hotel room (but didn't record it), thanks as always.

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

Thanks anyways...
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...