Pathetic.
    and sad

Comment

• trick12
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: life as it is

Originally posted by floridaorange
      You edited your original post Didi nice try though. Anyway back on topic to everyone becoming Bots bots, I'm outta this thread no worries.

lol u shud be concerned man, u sound like a bot stuck its foot up yer arse
      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

The last couple of posts = life as it is!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Two Aleppo hospitals bombed out of service in 'catastrophic' airstrikes | World news | The Guardian
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

there is no meaning to life.

sometimes ignorance is bliss. knowing it all or choosing to ignore it all; it is all down to preoccupation to the inevitable end, which is shorter for some beings but longer for others. the only difference between us as animals and others is that we realize. sometimes i wish we did not have this addition that makes us *seemingly* above others.
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

World's first baby born from new procedure using DNA of three people | Science | The Guardian

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• salami
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

Nervous System Manipulation - US Patent 6506148.

Comment

• go0gle
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                  Well google would say that You mean stick your head in the sand ?? Have you read any news lately ?? Nothing to trust there

Just quietly the big thing is algorithms, and studies have shown they only get things relatively right 70% of the time. Which means a whopping 30% WRONG!! I really don't like those odds ruling my life.

You know I am glad I am older , hopefully I will be dead before the worst of the fallout from the overwhelming GREED in this world today happens.
                  I think my statement came across a bit short.. I should've elaborated : )

Its more than anything a religious outlook in the sense that the universe is doing her thing and any resistance seems to be rather futile.

You know.. good and bad don't really exist in nature..they are just part of the same thing, yin yang, etc.

Its more of a general outlook, and I wasn't putting it forward as a final position, but just as variation.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jan 2014

when someone reacts very aggressively to facts that contradict their wrong/negative beliefs, ignorance is despicable and fosters hate.
                    saw this video and it made sense. Very sad when people are close-minded, apathetic, angry tyrants with an "us vs them" mentality.

well...... life as it is:

https://www.facebook.com/Upworthy/videos/1901311583243024/

Comment

• clintlove
                      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                      Very sad when people are close-minded, apathetic, angry tyrants with an "us vs them" mentality.
                      You just described all the Americans that are caught up in this left vs right, republican vs democrat, black vs white, patriotism vs non-patriotism, etc, etc, etc. It's really sad and every single one of them has someone to blame for the divide.

But wait, is it possible that this divide isn't as big as we think it is? Is it possible that the media heavily reports on topics and situations that further "divide" us as a nation because, you guessed it, it gets them better ratings? Is it possible that the very video you're referencing is disguised as "innocently pointing out the reasons" but actually further implants the notion that we are divided as a country/world?

Guess what, when I go out and interact with the people I see throughout the day, I don't see a divide, I don't see hate, I don't see racism, I don't see inequality, I don't see all the things that the media and social media are reporting on. People may have their own thoughts and feelings about certain issues and politics in the world today, but a civilized person knows that none of that shit matters when you're standing face to face with another human being. Cause that's all they are, stupid pointless "opinions" that we are being force fed because they want to fuck up that beautiful moment when you're standing face to face with a stranger. Civilized people will prevail through this whirlwind of bullshit and the rest will get sucked into their own black hole.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2014

when face-to-face, the bully stands confused in having to un-distort his distortions & question all he was told, all he was taught & how he thinks and feels. alas, if he's unwilling, so be it.

I agree with you Clintlove! ..... was referring to a personal experience, not "the world" of Americans, although it applies. I cared enough to offer real facts [not to a stranger] and the "backlash" was having my character attacked, my personality maligned, my sorrow mocked, and my efforts twisted, which spoke volumes about them, not me.

The question is not in standing face-to-face with a stranger, but face-to-face with fears -- fears of the unknown.

Love will prevail!

c'est la vie

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by clintlove
                          none of that shit matters when you're standing face to face with another human being. Cause that's all they are, stupid pointless "opinions" that we are being force fed because they want to fuck up that beautiful moment when you're standing face to face
                          yep!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Humans are animals operating under the illusion of intelligence and rationality.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ I think I agree with that
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by feather
                                Humans are animals operating under the illusion of intelligence and rationality.
                                And managing that magnanimous illusion in the saddest and selfish way possible.. not the majority but without any doubt, the minority who holds the power.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...