X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Fear the end is near...

When using paypal it's important to send the money as a gift, to avoid taxes.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I've setup a hideous makeshift donate / subscribe button. Feel free to use it. I'll make it a little prettier in the days ahead.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

very happy to see fellow board members come together to find a solution... [ms] really is a special place, always has been. can't get rid of us that easy Kamal

thank you for the recurring, will set one up myself as well.

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
        I would love to know how many times that I have clicked on this place.
        not sure if i want to know this.. i already know it's at least 2-3x a day..
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

As a new member, and this is just an idea, but what if it was mandatory to pay $5/month, with your first 1-2 months free or something like that? Seems everyone who has been here for a while would be happy to help, after they realize the value.
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Kamal
            I've setup a hideous makeshift donate / subscribe button. Feel free to use it. I'll make it a little prettier in the days ahead.

right i've only done a $5 just now because my card has took a hit lately. when i've paid it off i'll increase the donation amount to whatever i see fit at the time
            How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Would be great of you could get the direct debit up and running. Paypal costs we internationals as well , their exchange is awful and I can't find a gift option on your donation. The less cost we all get, the more you get.

Good luck with all this.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

A tenner on its way.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• hulkhuss
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

MS was great, i met a lot of people on here in person over the years. How about any sponsor ideas?
                  http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Thanks so much you three, I'm officially speechless looking at the support for the site. I thought us oldies were all on the way out but I guess never say never.

Di - I will see what I can do, though PP is the only way so far
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                      Would be great of you could get the direct debit up and running. Paypal costs we internationals as well , their exchange is awful and I can't find a gift option on your donation. The less cost we all get, the more you get.

Good luck with all this.
                      How would a direct debit from an Ausse bank account work though, wouldn't it cost some kinda transactional fee too?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Thanks so much you three, I'm officially speechless looking at the support for the site. I thought us oldies were all on the way out but I guess never say never.

I have a thought, would it be helpful to have a "counter" so we know when funds are low or how much is needed?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by feather
                          How would a direct debit from an Ausse bank account work though, wouldn't it cost some kinda transactional fee too?
                          International fees are less than Paypal charges. But, without the gift option Kamal will have to pay Paypal as well . Both are still small amounts, but I would rather we had it than Paypal. Every little bit counts.
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• go0gle
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2007

I did the 5/month for now.. will try to up in the summer : )

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                              I have a thought, would it be helpful to have a "counter" so we know when funds are low or how much is needed?
                              That would be a paypal plugin, I can see what I need to add here. Heck I'm even motivated to bring on vB 5.0 now, I just fear the damn site will turn white because the templates are completely different and the existing one won't import.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

That would be a paypal plugin, I can see what I need to add here. Heck I'm even motivated to bring on vB 5.0 now, I just fear the damn site will turn white because the templates are completely different and the existing one won't import.
                                seriously though kamal if i could ask of anything i'd ask you to do something with the security here... it's bad as it stands
                                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

Working...