Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Trump tariffs are coming for the dance world's synthesizers

25% Tariff on Chinese Goods Threatens our Jobs

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Trump tariffs are coming for the dance world's synthesizers

yup...he's being foolish to think that there aren't repercussions for his actions
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^^That doesn't seem to be a consideration for anything he has done or is doing.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

true Di

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

Stop making your circuit boards somewhere else. There are plenty of AMERICAN places where they can get them made. I don't feel sorry for them at all.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• REDROCK
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2015

He's taking bold economic actions, it's a gamble yes, but there are so many towns in our great nation that are f*cked because no industry exists there. (regarding tarrifs in general not synths). Nobody knows for sure what the outcome will be, but I'm definitely in the camp of people hoping his economics help many of the working families here, they deserve it. 30 years of inflation has left income mostly stagnant.
            Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
              Stop making your circuit boards somewhere else. There are plenty of AMERICAN places where they can get them made. I don't feel sorry for them at all.
              you know the price of a moog though yea ? making that shit in america is going to double the price which is more or less going to price them out of the market, there are plenty other synth manufacturers that do good synths, just as good as moog for half the price already, they all make their boards elsewhere, sorry jeff but i don't think you've thought this through thoroughly

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                Not cool enough
                • Jun 2004

NO it wouldn't. I have MADE circuit boards myself, HAVE YOU? They are simply bitching just to bitch because his policies are cutting into their profits of working with a cheap chinese company. I don't think you've thought this through. Maybe go spend some time reading Tim Ferriss 40 hour workweek where he talks about businesses moving to china solely to get cheap products made only to resell them at 100X their original price because morons keep buying them anyway.
                Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                  NO it wouldn't. I have MADE circuit boards myself, HAVE YOU? They are simply bitching just to bitch because his policies are cutting into their profits of working with a cheap chinese company. I don't think you've thought this through. Maybe go spend some time reading Tim Ferriss 40 hour workweek where he talks about businesses moving to china solely to get cheap products made only to resell them at 100X their original price because morons keep buying them anyway.
                  I have a diploma in electronics jeff, you don't need to lecture me in how easy or hard it is to make a circuit board, they're not bitching man, it's a competitive and niche market the synth world, i don't agree with companies doing this kind of thing either but sit and think about it for a second, the average wage in america is much higher than it is in china which means you can produce your products for much cheaper, again i'll say i don't agree with this but from a business point of view it makes sense to have your products competitive, can we agree on that yea ?

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Trump is saving the world from Communist takeover. Everyone just be grateful you are witnessing a modern day legend that will go down in history as the man that saved the world

Comment

• REDROCK
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2015

he's back
                      Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

bait/10

Comment

Working...