X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

DJ - Three - Robot - Heart - 10 - Year - Anniversary - Burning - Man - 2017

https://soundcloud.com/robot-heart/dj-three-robot-heart-10-year-anniversary-burning-man-2017
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: DJ - Three - Robot - Heart - 10 - Year - Anniversary - Burning - Man - 2017

I will DL later. Thanks.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Awesome, nobody puts together a set like Three. Need a proper hi-def download.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

shame there isnt a 320kbps download

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by feather
          Awesome, nobody puts together a set like Three. Need a proper hi-def download.
          Originally posted by Dhar_2
          shame there isnt a 320kbps download
          it's robot heart, i doubt it's ever going to happen
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Sad thing is the first 4 or 5 years Robot Heart sets were always in 320 basically until SC started there BS. i don't get why they do not use another site to share them in better quality

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by chuckc
              Sad thing is the first 4 or 5 years Robot Heart sets were always in 320 basically until SC started there BS. i don't get why they do not use another site to share them in better quality
              Probably because they would lose to many followers. Though they could post it on both.

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                Mayan Warrior also 2 weeks ago, made all of their soundcloud sets not downloadable can always download the original video file off of vimeo since that download is enabled and extract the 320 audio though.
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ Are Vimeo files 320 ???
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Nov 2013

Can’t say this one blew me away.

Comment

Working...