X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Forja, Cordoba, Argentina 05-06.10.2018

^^ Seeing if I could post anything Can't post quick replies with quote.

Sooo, Max420 . I love what you have done here. But Mega makes it very hard. But now using these to finally get to watch the shows .

Thank you heaps !!!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

That Nicolas Rada track is just outstanding, but it seems to make me immeasurably sad
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

@ AchtungBaby!

Thank you for these tracklists. I'm home now and at last able to listen, finished part 1 These tracklists just made it an even better experience. I have cheated a bit to listen to tracks I wanted to know. I also lept ahead to the very end of part 2 to listen to that remix of Nick Warren's Buenos Aires . I love it!!!! It's always been one of my favourite tracks. I hope he plays it here in a couple of weeks time.

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

anyone else having issues with those mega links? i copy and past them and it says file no longer available.

Comment

• jmrecillas
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2007

I don't have any problem at all. You have to add the code below every link in order to decode and download the videos

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

That first track on part two has sort of been done before .

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Just came across this set today:

Hernan Cattaneo - Live Dia 2 Full Extended Set Cordoba 2018 - 06-Oct-2018 - DJ MP3 LIVE
                Hernan Cattaneo - Live Dia 2 Full Extended Set Cordoba 2018 (Part 2) - 06-Oct-2018 - DJ MP3 LIVE

Is it from the same party?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ Yep. Well, assuming it is the same as the mixcloud link.

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

No idea, I stumbled upon it yesterday and it got me through an intense day of writing! Some nice cameos of classics in there!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Love the first hour in this.. warmup so good
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Apr 2010

I downloaded the 2 parts from a torrent site I use for mixes & used mp3 gain to fix the sound levels - quickly scanning through with my headphones, seems pretty close to 320 MP3 quality which is nice.

Comment

• jmrecillas
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Aug 2007

Video in full HD 1080
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gT29cKG-s

Complete Tracklist Hernán Cattaneo Live @ Forja Centro De Eventos, Córdoba Argentina - 06/10/2018

[00:00:00] Kevin Di Serna - Horizons (Jon Charnis Remix / Kevin Di Serna Intro Mix) [Endless]
                          [00:06:30] Eric Lune - Benji (Original Mix) [3rd Avenue]
                          [00:10:30] Behrouz & Squire - Honey On My Lips (Original Mix) [Do Not Sit On The Furniture Recordings]
                          [00:15:00] Nordfold & Budakid - Amado (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [00:20:00] Sasha - Smoke Monk (Fabrik Mix) [Last Night On Earth]
                          [00:25:00] Ziger - Fear (Night Mix)
                          [00:29:30] Armen Miran - Reborn (Dave Pad's Sunset Remix)
                          [00:36:00] Frankie M - Otro Mundo (Original Mix) [The Soundgarden]
                          [00:41:00] Depaart - Blowing Smoke (A Friend Of Marcus Remix) [Last Night On Earth]
                          [00:47:00] Gadi Mitrani - Mirror Room (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [00:53:30] Ezequiel Arias - Airwave (Original Mix) [Suara]
                          [01:05:00] Guy Mantzur - Chaising the fog (Original Mix) [Lost & Found]
                          [01:10:00] Black 8 & Arrab - Sandwaves (Original Mix) [The Soundgarden]
                          [01:17:00] Tiefstone - Lestat (RPO Remix) [Sudbeat]
                          [01:21:30] Funkstate & Marea Neagra - Underground Is Calling (Afterburn Remix) [Balkan Connection]
                          [01:26:00] Ziger - Fear (Night Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [01:30:00] Emi Galván - Trust (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [01:35:30] Yunus Güvenen - Red Pilot (Peet '11 Deployment) [Silver Planet]
                          [01:41:00] Jiggler - Wideness (Original Mix) [Bar 25]
                          [01:45:00] Matthias Meyer & Ryan Davis - Hope (John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix) [Watergate]
                          [01:51:30] Nick Muir - Savin' You (Marcelo Vasami Rework) [Progressive Astronaut]
                          [01:55:30] The Cure - At Night (Verlk Remix)
                          [02:08:14] Nikko.Z & Chris Mozio - 7.5 Löffel Sugar (Nicolás Ruiz Remix) [Lowbit]
                          [02:15:00] Ezequiel Arias & Artfaq - Babel (Original Mix) [Replug]
                          [02:21:00] Fernando Olaya - Welcome To Mumbai (Original Mix) [Auditen Music]
                          [02:33:08] Dusky ft. Solomon Grey - Long Wait (Patrice Bäumel Instrumental) [17 Steps]
                          [02:37:30] Charlotte Gainsbourg - Sylvia Says (Radio Slave Remix) [Because Music]
                          [02:46:00] Brian Cid - Vacio (Original Mix) [Endangered]
                          [02:53:30] Subandrio - Moas Gone (Original Mix) [Serendeep]
                          [03:00:00] Unkle - Reign (Mariano Mellino & John Cosani Edit)
                          [03:05:30] Mariano Mellino - Val Haunter (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [03:11:00] EANP - Kuba (Original Mix) [Movement Recordings]
                          [03:16:00] Stereocalypse - Lone Solo Drummer (Original Mix) [Innervisions]
                          [03:19:30] Mariano Mellino & John Cosani - Eskimo (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [03:25:30] James Gill - Lost In Dream (Original Mix) [Replug]
                          [03:30:00] Teelco - Řrsted (Original Mix) [Balkan Connection]
                          [03:36:30] Mariano Mellino - Vertigo (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [03:41:30] Mathame - Fade Into You (Original Mix) [Afterlife]
                          [03:45:00] Circle Sky - The Light (Patrice Bäumel Remix) [Skint]
                          [03:50:30] Antrim & Ezequiel Arias - Reimagined (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [03:57:30] Sasha & La Fleur - Förbindelse (Original Mix) [Last Night On Earth]
                          [04:02:30] ID - ID
                          [04:09:30] Guy Mantzur & Khen ft. Kamila - Moments Becoming Endless Time (Original Mix) [Sudbeat]
                          [04:16:30] Guy J - Faces (Fabri Lopez Remix) [Progressive Astronaut]
                          [04:23:30] Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (Maceo Plex Edit) [Harthouse]
                          [04:30:00] Dmitry Molosh - Detektor (Original Mix) [Replug]
                          [04:37:00] Antrim - Translation (Original Mix) [Tarnished Tracks]
                          [04:42:00] Brigado Crew & Crisstiano - Nebular (Original Mix) [Sincopat]
                          [04:47:30] James Holden - Break In The Clouds (Cid Inc. Remake) [Progressive Astronaut]
                          [04:54:00] Sentre - Do It (Main Mix) [Bird Up!]

Miniset
                          [05:03:00] Drewxhill - Bullets (Antrim & Friends Remix)

[05:11:30] Henry Saiz & Band - Me llama una voz (Hernán Cattaneo & Audio Junkies Remix) [Natura Sonoris]
                          [05:18:30] Nick Warren - Buenos Aires (Subandrio "Global Mission" Remix)
                          [05:26:30] Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (ID Remix)
                          Last edited by jmrecillas; July 10, 2019, 08:33:28 PM.

Comment

• Weizy
                            MCast Resident DJ
                            • Jun 2004

The Day 2 recording sound quality is decent.

Does anyone have Day 1 audio only?

Comment

• jmrecillas
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Aug 2007

Here it is.

1fichier

Comment

• AndresBianchi
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                                No luck with those yet but here is the TL so far:

Parte 1: https://www.facebook.com/hernancatta...41320049955130
                                [00:00] Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks Theme (ID Remix)
                                [00:07] ID
                                [00:12] Lost Desert & Simon Vuarambon - Earth Before Humans
                                [00:16] Nicolas Rada - ID
                                [00:22] Alex O'Rion - Myanmar
                                [00:28] ID
                                [00:33] Sébastien Léger - Rocket To Lee's Little Cloud
                                [00:37] Colle - Elysian
                                [00:42] ID
                                [00:49] Lanvary - Balearis
                                [00:55] ID
                                [01:01] Aaron Ahrends - Eyes Closed
                                [01:07] Soluna & Armandhe - Ozadya
                                [01:14] Terranova featuring Sifa & Ivory - Let It Fall
                                [01:19] Alex O'Rion - Linn
                                [01:24] ID
                                [01:30] Tav Bord - ID
                                [01:36] Brett Rubin & Beauxtech! - Looking Glass (Priya Sen & Aman Anand Remix)
                                [01:41] Estroe vs. Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes (Baunder Bootleg)
                                [01:48] Forerunners - Magnetic Quartz
                                [01:54] Weird Sounding Dude - Blue In Grey (Subandrio Remix)
                                [02:00] ID
                                [02:08] ID
                                [02:13] ID
                                [02:19] Chicola - Cachengue
                                [02:26] ID
                                [02:31] Eduardo De La Calle featuring Joolz - The Stand (Marvin & Guy Remix)
                                [02:37] Hermanez - Bullish Divergence
                                [02:42] ID
                                [02:50] Julian Rodriguez - Romaclo (Dimuth K Remix)
                                [02:55] ID
                                [03:01] ID
                                [03:07] ID
                                [03:13] Eli Nissan - Reloaded
                                [03:19] ID
                                [03:24] ID
                                [03:28] ARTBAT - Papillon
                                [03:33] Nick Devon - Eternity
                                [03:38] ID
                                [03:43] Jhonny Lp - The Founders
                                [03:49] Emi Galvan - Synchronicity
                                [03:53] ID
                                [03:59] ID
                                Parte 2: https://www.facebook.com/hernancatta...74632859690738
                                [00:00] Seymark - Nova (Dimuth K Remix)
                                [00:03] Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile - Astron (Davi Remix)
                                [00:07] Ezequiel Arias & Interaxxis - ID
                                [00:13] Joan Retamero - Through Revival
                                [00:20] ID
                                [00:26] Lehar & Enzo Elia - Chinesisma
                                [00:31] Audio Junkies - What Is Real
                                [00:35] Björk - Hidden Place (Fideles Re-Interpretation)
                                [00:41] ID
                                [00:48] ID
                                [00:52] Monkey Safari - Epilogue (Guy J Remix)
                                [00:59] Artfaq - Somebody Else (Antrim Remix)
                                [01:04] ID
                                [01:11] Craig Pruess featuring Ananda - Lalitha Ashtotram (East Cafe 'L50' Edit)
                                [01:18] Sébastien Léger - ID
                                Third song:
                                Lost Desert & Simon Vuarambon - Earth Before Humans

Comment

Working...