X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance presents Sunsetstrip [PREVIEW]

Fantastic release, had a few plays of this. CD2 is my favourite, very deep + great that every track is pretty much exclusive.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^^^^I thought this isn’t released till August? How are y’all already jamming it

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

just arrived
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by simonr
          Fantastic release, had a few plays of this. CD2 is my favourite, very deep + great that every track is pretty much exclusive.
          to be perfectly honest with you i preferred cd 1 over cd 2, it was a nice relaxed vibe to work to

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

Originally posted by chuckc
            got this email this morning

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order.

Your album may of been dispatched too early by the website fulfilment company (this is great because you will have it a few weeks before anyone else). This also means that the bonus download code wont be available until August 2nd (which is the actual release date), and is only valid for one time use, so please dont use it prior to this date. Also, it has to be downloaded on a desktop computer because the file size is large.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but I hope you enjoy this great mix by Hernan Cattaneo, and, as always, thank you for the support.

If you're yet to receive the order, it will be shipped in the next weeks.

P.S. - Keep a look out for the next 'Balance Presents...' release in October, its going to be another great project by a legendary DJ...

Regards
            Tom

just a heads up in case you get it

Comment

• Hoff
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Aug 2009

I think that Balance mistake it's pretty precarious,
              and more to say this .. " (this is great because you will have it a few weeks before anyone else). "

I tell you
              Mendoza day 1 what hernán musically communicated was . :: all possible solutions to the global disaster

and
              second day was just ... round2 !!

the powers of the Cordillera mountain
              behind him entered powerfully into his music and the most divine thing on the danceFloor !! _ only hernán can do this,

just a test of what I'm trying to explain, . ·· fcking master the Farthest Dj on the universe along with danny

juan, play loud this jajaaaaaa !!
              son muchos ańos con el peluca de terapia hermosa y baile en la pista !!,

so divineee what is coming to you didiiiiii

Comment

• salami
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

Supeeer !!

Comment

• thebanned1
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Hoff

I think that Balance mistake it's pretty precarious,

it wasn't actually a balance mistake, it was a mistake of the company who were distributing it in the UK, luckily i managed to get the download before i couldn't use my code again, it's got a nice short video, a couple of cool pics and all the tunes included on the cds...cd1 i'm in love with at the mo, i need to give cd2 a proper listen but the whole package is great...would recommend it for the people who haven't already got it yet

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

okk, sorry to balance people for say balance then

so the company who were distributing there it´s pretty precarious

its normal that you´re in Love with cd1 dom, hernán is in another phase of the Cosmos, and the deeper sounds will always be the farthest ones,

also you know hernán music it´s the purest divine progressive also on the listenings so cd2 will grow and grow & groooowwwww as everything from the southamerican dance ambassador !!

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

wuooooaaa salami, that in hernán hands !! came from the core

Comment

• Hoff
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Aug 2009

sorcererrrrrrr

i don´t know how to put faceshit videos here in the proper way

that melody diiiiii
                          and then how you started your dancing with that only_hernán gentlyFlown kickkkkk

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc

sent to me the files a few weeks ago

Plus I saw a few CDs may have been sent early in error too
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• chuckc
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

I got the same email shortly after I ordered....but they must of caught the error as my order is still "processing" - expected to be sent on August 2nd.

Damn wish I could have slipped in on the early delivery,

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

My CDs are shipped !! Being in the Uk turned out to be an advantage. Cheaper Postage
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...