Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: John Digweed - Bunker Session (Coronavirus Lockdown) - Recap Thread

I see I see, thank you regardless, just being OCD

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

I use mediafire !
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Now on Mediafire: Digweed - Bunker

P.S. Only 1 & 2 are mp3 since that's all we have, the rest are FLAC (because that's what I'm grabbing for myself).

Jun 15: Bunker #13 updated with moodmosaic and Dhar's latest file.
        Last edited by feather; June 15, 2020, 03:24:13 PM.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• progressive420
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Its hard to say which is my favorite out of now almost 20 sets but I figured I would pick a few and see what you all think.

I would say the ones I keep going back to are
          Week 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16 so far. I will say that I need to listen a few more times to 14,15,17,and 18

I think 9 and 11 are my absolute favs, the Kraftwerk and Old school records and breakbeats really blew me away. Especially like hearing Fade - Heaven To Heaven (Nutribe Delta Dub) at the beginning of Week 11. Pablo Splice - 2 the 9’s [Woodwork Recordings] is a badass breakbeat track!
          "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

Its a difficult one.

They keep coming thick and fast (not that i'm complaining!)

The Kraftwerk one was special, but there have been so many that where great.
            But we are spoilt with new material each week.

I can barely remember the first ones.

Comment

• progressive420
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Yeah its hard as hell to really nail it down, like yourself I am not complaining. I do keep going back to Week 11 though alot. Week 16 is really sweet too, lotta House a la Tenaglia but with that Digweed twist and touch.

Speaking of first ones, listened to Week 3 the other day, WHOA, so many good tracks. That was my early favorite for sure.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

I remember liking 7,8 & 9 a lot, but i havent gone back to them yet.

I liked last weeks a lot aswell. though it was short.

Comment

• progressive420
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

7 and 8 were good, need to re listen to be fair to them

9 blew me away with the Kraftwerk and breakbeat at the end. I like when Digweed goes old school or a bit outside his "usual current sound".

Either way, John in his room, playing with all his records and tracks, has resulted in some his best work and some of the most amazing shit Ive ever heard. Its like "thanks for being into the scene for over 20yrs, here's an anniversary gift"

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

he is definitely appreciative of his fans!
                    but then he has always been down to earth!
                    he's a superstar dj, but not consumed by the fame and partying

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

I cant add anymore sets to the first post!

John Digweed - Bunker Sessions Part 20 (Coronavirus Lockdown) - 01-08-20
                      320kbps mp3 (Mega.nz):- https://mega.nz/file/hQBmlSIA#yTI4g5...IrvRtfuCQfbe1A
                      320kbps mp3 (Mediafire):- https://www.mediafire.com/file/i0w6hhhczls6ufx/file
                      FLAC (Mega.nz):- https://mega.nz/file/lBRwHChB#tYCB8z...tf7_HyIIRgEhjQ
                      FLAC (Mediafire):- https://www.mediafire.com/file/co8s3ac4bxud59i/file

01. [00:00:00] Manuel Gottsching - E2-E4 [Inteam GmbH]
                      02. [00:21:44] Lazy Fat People - T.V. 20 [Wagon Repair]
                      03. [00:30:01] DJ Koze - Snauzi Peitsch [Kompakt]
                      04. [00:36:31] Ripperton & She DJ Masaya - I Love… [Num Records]
                      05. [00:43:55] Rulers Of The Deep - Dirty Grooves (David Alvarado Remix) [Ovum]
                      06. [00:50:20] Klaus Schneider - Nothing Is Real (Martin Buttrich Remix) [Dimmer]
                      07. [00:57:05] ID - ID
                      08. [01:01:02] RC Groove - Superfreaque “Music” (The Audio Soul Project Mix) [Body Music]
                      09. [01:07:21] The Timewriter - Handsome Machine [Plastic City]
                      10. [01:13:10] Universal Agents - Universal Agents (East Of Washington) [Ovum]
                      11. [01:18:35] Phonique Featuring Alexander East ‎– 99 & A Half [Dessous]
                      12. [01:23:49] Lawerence - Along The Wire (Superpitcher Remix) [Ladomat 2000]
                      13. [01:32:10] Tracy Thorn - It’s All True (Martin Buttrich Remix) [Virgin]
                      14. [01:39:42] Gerber & Kalbata - Akropolis [Cocoon]
                      15. [01:45:57] Newwordaquarium - The Force Alternative (Ame Remix) [NWAQ]
                      16. [01:51:37] Tania Vulcano - Come On (Day Mix) [Verlant Musique)
                      17. [01:56:22] C12 Featuring Jole’ - Judy(Tunnel Line) [Kult Records]

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

updated with 21 and i have found a way to keep everything on the front page!

22 coming soon

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                          updated with 21 and i have found a way to keep everything on the front page!

22 coming soon
                          thanks again for all your hard work. we all greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

mood is the man tha man to thank!
                            he is the provider of the finest raw material!

Comment

• SinisterAlex
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Oct 2012

I am simply amazed of the quality and variation in the Bunker Sessions.

To me - these sessions are upthere with "Live in" :O

Comment

• Devbert
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Aug 2007

Truly enjoyed Digweeds work on these mixes, wonderful exploration of sounds & genres!

Comment

Working...