Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: Mercuryserver 7th birthday mixes from Hernan Cattaneo, Quivver and RPO

Mixes !!!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Thank you everyone for your kind words, but in all honesty, the only 3 people that worked their tails off in getting this B'day bash off the ground were Tom, asdf, and MJ.

A big BIG kudos to 'em

Of course thank you to the DJs as well, especially Hernan who gave us this world exclusive to release. You're a star sir.

Simon, your words were very well received here I assure you that. Much appreciated.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

15 mins into part 1 of the Cattaneo set - this is quality, typical Hernan!

Comment

• mades
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2008

Incredible, guys. Thank you very much.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Corven
            that would probably be the perfect example of 'die happy'
            Well for me it would!!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• alejandrodg
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

happy year and thanks for the mixes!!

Comment

• Hydrosonic
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

Happy birthday [ms]!
                I don't post as often as I should, but all the same this is an excellent forum. It's fantastic to have so many people who are unashamedly obsessed with the work of Digweed, Hernan, and other such DJs, like I am, all in one place
                The nonsense thread never fails to tickle/shock me, haha, and what more can you say about the p&r/download sections?! Immense.
                Thank you to everybody who has put in their time and energy into this.
                Many happy returns,

Mark

P.S. I saw Hernan at the beginning of April, he was very good, and I'm certainly looking forward to this exclusive set
                320 requester

Comment

• funkykarma
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jan 2006

Thanks ms for helping me discover some amazing music, and for connecting me with some great blokes who made Easter Bedrock 2009 an unforgettable experience....you know who you'll are haha :-)

Comment

• turkish delight
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Apr 2006

happy birthday mercuryserver!!!! the best forum in the www !!!!

°°°°° I LOVE YOU °°°°°

Comment

• spyros
                      Gold Gabber
                      • May 2007

[MS]

enjoy the day everyone and Happy [ms7] Birfday!!

thanx MercuryServer for all the good things you gave us, still giving and so much more that u will give!!

you rock!!!
                      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• coliver1980
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Aug 2008

Happy Birthday [ms]!! So glad i found this site. It restored my enthusasm for EDM.

Comment

• fuctuup
                          Addiction started
                          • Aug 2007

Big thanks to everyone that makes this site what it is today. Happy Birthday.
                          "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                            It's amazing that such a EDM site and community has been sustained and actually grown to the awe inspiring entity that [ms] is today - somewhere that's a key daily part of a lot of our lives and a personal sanctuary where we can talk to friends, get things of our chest, laugh (and in some sad cases cry), while also enjoying great music that really keeps our appetite and enthusiasm burning.
                            It'll be an honour to meet and party with everyone one day.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• tiddles
                              Encryption, Jr.
                              • Jun 2004

wow, hernan's mix is sick like the H1N1

Comment

• rewing3
                                I really don't care
                                • Jun 2004

Happy B-Day MS. Seems like this place has been online for such a long time. Still the best site on the net.
                                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...