Trending

Collapse

Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nipper25
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2007

Re: Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

you can convert this file from ogg to mp3 with a programme called xilisoft audio converter hope that helps works a treat for me

Comment

• TheVrk
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2006

Re: Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

great cause from a fabulous dude...nice one Danny

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

no offence.

great idea. i'd donate, but i cant be arsed to convert it from .ogg cant they have put it up in 320kbps mp3.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

I think they are crazy, someone will use this as an excuse to put it up for download elsewhere. The ogg was a whole learning curve for me. now have an app I will probably never use again

Have to say it is a really lovely set. His Dig Deeper stuff is definitely his best!!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tomofreeze
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2010

Guys, its a very long file. We apreciate that.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I am not technical so whatever was decided as the best way to put on soundcloud its come from our tech guy. the mix was added as a thank you to those that have donated and entered the competition. The prizes on offer and the charity were the main idea this was our way of making it more enticing.

So apologies if you are having problems. I no noththing about downloads and I was fine downloading it for my ipod.

If anyone is having difficulty email competition@clubfreeze.co.uk our main man graham should be able to assist you.

Can i also ask that you guys add the link to your own facebook page so i can get this out to as many different people as possible

Here is the facebook group to get updates on added prizes and a link to lee burridges set at the end of the month. Anyone who would like to invite their friends to this group would again be helping.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Maff
              Up the City
              • Dec 2006

well done mr Howells

Comment

• tiddles
                Encryption, Jr.
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                no offence.

great idea. i'd donate, but i cant be arsed to convert it from .ogg cant they have put it up in 320kbps mp3.
                it takes 2 minutes with audacity.

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^^ Tiddles, why the hell you in hawaii for?

cant wait to listen to this set tho for sure... funny it was billed as a 6 hour set but only 4.5 were released? is there an explanation for this or was the club night simply shorted 90 minutes?
                  "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ddr
                    ... funny it was billed as a 6 hour set but only 4.5 were released? is there an explanation for this or was the club night simply shorted 90 minutes?
                    maybe for some of this ddr :
                    "
                    Preparing for the next phase of Dig Deeper ... some serious bombathonatron is on it's way :0
                    6:17 PM Sep 24th vía web
                    "

suppose that in those last hours dannyboy magically freed several bombathonatron's

Comment

• tiddles
                      Encryption, Jr.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
                      ^^ Tiddles, why the hell you in hawaii for?
                      why not?
                      i moved there for 3 weeks, decided it was too expensive for me right now. back in boston and will probably be back in korea by the end of the month hopefully. jet set life!

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                        why not?
                        i moved there for 3 weeks, decided it was too expensive for me right now. back in boston and will probably be back in korea by the end of the month hopefully. jet set life!
                        oh, was just curious lol. Hawaii pretty much my second home, majority of my friends are hawaiian so i was just curious really. =p

yea i thought about moving to HI as well but it just isnt cost effective, everything too expensive and the wages dont make up for it like all other states =\
                        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

yeah, i'd live there in a second if i could afford it. not too interested in workin in tourism though

Comment

• Micko
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Count me in

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

I would usually just play ogg on itunes or cog but I want to put this on my ipod for my flight, what a hassle.

Anyway found this app for the mac: SoX

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

Great, SoX requires Rosetta ... Audacity it is.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...