X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011

Loved the new Midland track + Deepfunk has been on top from - his remix of Soundexile for the Sudbeat competition can be downloaded here:

http://soundcloud.com/deepfunkmusic/hernan-cattaneo-soundexile-teleport-deepfunks-3am-mix-1

Great entry for the Guy J competition too, although I really like Scotty A's :

http://soundcloud.com/scottya/guy-j-azimuth-scotty-a-remix

Silinder's is excellent too :

http://soundcloud.com/silinder/guy-j-azimuth-silinder-remix
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• D.Williams
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2006

Once again an excellent show... Really lovin part 2 right now... Going to have to buy a bigger ipod if this keeps going.... and Im sure it will

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^ I'm getting all this on a separate hard drive, I'm determined not to lose any of it. !!

I swear every time there is something new from Hernan I am scared to listen, it is so hard to believe that someone could only do music I love , but it's been 7 years almost to the day since I first saw him, and he just keeps putting out more music I love
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Totally agree.

I am also preparing a space just for him. obviously he deserves it

also some time ago that I'm walking this path with hernan, 15 years to be exact,
          and nobody but nobody makes me so happy with his music as hernan.
          in most of their sets, 98% of the tracks I like
          and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^^ exactly right !! 15 years . Wow !!
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Part 2 was even more bonkers than the first. Can't wait for next week.
              Originally posted by Shpira
              So came back last night...
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
              Originally posted by Illuminate
              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• TheVrk
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                ^^^ I'm getting all this on a separate hard drive, I'm determined not to lose any of it. !!

I swear every time there is something new from Hernan I am scared to listen, it is so hard to believe that someone could only do music I love , but it's been 7 years almost to the day since I first saw him, and he just keeps putting out more music I love
                Originally posted by unkle
                Totally agree.

also some time ago that I'm walking this path with hernan, 15 years to be exact,
                and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan

Comment

• TheVrk
                  Gold Gabber
                  • May 2006

pt.1 :
                  Only track i didnt really like was the Midlands track, which was still arite.
                  The Chaim and Alex Arnout tracks were def my faves as i love the perfect blend of deep beats with lush, spacey melodies/synths

pt.2 :
                  Love how deep this half hr is!!

Altho i understand Hernan's show has much more of a global appeal, i'd still much rather prefer
                  the voice over of the original Metrodance guy ---> "Noventa punto tres..." LOVE that!

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DIDI

Originally posted by unkle
                    Totally agree.

and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan.

. ... . . ..... . . . %

must say that same level, different way .. happens to me also with dannyboy ..
                    .. but with hernan more because inexplicable things and get the point of the game that is soooooooo family !!!, 10 or a few more years too __ the one who led me to all ..

. incredibly blissful * the one more times I flowed evolved in live

I thought that happiness of the year would change on June 11 * .... ... but changed so in May !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and changed to stay !!!!!!!!, .... always everything will be more magically*wonderful with hernan

always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he always taught us that .. . music through feelings

Parallel Day magical heart of the island

Parallel Day is well said to be the speech of angels; in fact, nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine. It brings us near to the infinite

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Hernán's final track is out today !

BEDMBDIGI01

Beatport
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• adeelmir72
                        Addiction started
                        • Oct 2010

havent listened to this yet, so much good music to catch up to
                        triscuits

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Hernan is going to have the best archives of any Dj in the world Not letting anything get way this time

Comment

• unkle
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Mar 2007

no doubt. we are two.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

I am awfully tempted to use that as a sig I particularly like that "never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch "

Ahh, fuck it ! Why not???

Comment

• Mike de Witte
                                Fresh Peossy
                                • Oct 2008

Even 7 days is to long to hear the next episode..but i am so happy to hear finally something new from Hernan...

Comment

Working...