Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

How good was that. ??? I have just realised i have been in a very bad mood for the last three years Now to see how long it takes to turn up in iTunes. I think I might go and download it anyway .
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
            how long it takes to turn up in iTunes. :
            Ditto! This is so good and easy

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

I think more people have worked out how to download. It's gonna take a while
              Last edited by DIDI; May 15, 2011, 01:25:52 AM.
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Still not in iTunes , But I have downloaded anyway.

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Sounding juicy
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Guess that corker in the first part is a Ewan Pearson rmx, every remix he does is indelible and otherworldlly. Geez the mix into Vanishing Point, hiding under the desk.
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

That track is call Bom Bang, should be called F*ckin Ridiculous

Am I close here?

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

The links Hoff posted seem to be gone:

same story (right click save as)

thanks to "mpnoss" from groovesite.com.ar
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Virgil
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Hoff

so advanced lands with future*tributes to pink floyd !!!!

Totally agree !!!
                          BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
                          https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
                          ​.
                          ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• Hoff
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Aug 2009

corrected on first page

those on the quote also are expired now, ... I think we can't put the [Right click above button and do "save as"] direct links, ...... with time always fall, I did that at first

we must put the links that leads us to the .."[Right click above button and do "save as"]"
                            example for part 1 : http://www.podbean.com/podcast-downl...2011-05-14.mp3

Comment

• GregWhelan
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

I said it on the main forum already, but part 1 this week is superb. Really enjoying it.

Comment

• simonr
                                Transitionator
                                • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo - Resident (Delta FM_90.3) - Episode 002

Part 1:

01. Chaim - Alive (Kiki Extended Remix) [BPitch Control | BPC229]
                                02. Siopsis feat. Alfons - I Try To Fight [Get Physical Music | GPM138]
                                03. Midland - Through Motion [Aus Music | AUS1133]
                                04. Martin Dawson & Glimpse - No One Belongs Here More Than You (Ewan's Balearos Maximos Remix) [Crosstown Rebels | CRM070]
                                05. Alex Arnout - Vanishing Point [One Records | ONE 006]

Part 2:

01. Guy J & Miriam Vaga - No Under But You (1000 Words LP) [Bedrock Records | BEDGJ002]
                                02. Fran Von Vie - Nobody Is Born Crazy (Scotty. A Remix) [Promo]
                                03. Francesco Pico & Roell Sapphire - Dualism (Warren Fellow Deep Mix) [Outside the Box Music | OTB052]
                                04. Marco Bailey - Bom Bang (Deepfunk Remix) [Bedrock Records | BEDMBDIGI01]
                                Last edited by simonr; May 20, 2011, 04:24:53 PM.
                                sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...