X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: I have a new toy

Oh no ... I like the current shape of the iPhone. The curved back on the iPod Touch sucks.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by go0gle
      The Samsung Galaxy S II does all that already, and it is available now. By the time the iPhone comes out, it will be obsolete, like every other generation before it. Actually the Galaxy S2 is the reason why there is no Iphon5 this summer, it will be already behind. But then again, it isn't all about the hardware, is what you can do with it
      This. I have the SGS2 and i love it. Alright it hasnt got that amount of storage but i dont need that amount anyway.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by go0gle
        The Samsung Galaxy S II does all that already, and it is available now. By the time the iPhone comes out, it will be obsolete, like every other generation before it. Actually the Galaxy S2 is the reason why there is no Iphon5 this summer, it will be already behind. But then again, it isn't all about the hardware, is what you can do with it
        believe me I know what the SII is capable of and that is my second choice if the iphone does get shaped like a door-wedge. But it's not all about the hardware (even though the 1 GB Ram, Super Amoled screen and Dual Core processor wins massive points in my book), but all of that is nothing if the software it's mated to is turning the super-model figure into an obese walmart shopper. you are just NOT going to get the fluidity and user experience you do on the ios that you will on the android. (I own both and the IOS wins hands down).
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by floridaorange

lol
          what'd I miss?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
            you are just NOT going to get the fluidity and user experience you do on the ios that you will on the android. (I own both and the IOS wins hands down).
            Exactly.

Personally I feel these hardware have reached parity; it's all about UI and useability.

Even when it was Nokia VS Sony Ericcsson, it was a useability question.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kat
              A pretty fn good milkshake
              • Mar 2006

you are just NOT going to get the fluidity and user experience you do on the ios that you will on the android. (I own both and the IOS wins hands down).
              exactly! with other phones you have to adjust your needs to what the software can do
              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

We should have a Mac sub forum ...

Comment

• Kat
                  A pretty fn good milkshake
                  • Mar 2006

my third phone is LG Viewty and it has 8 mega pixels and dolby mobile and dvx,... and its still crap!
                  ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

The iOS does have its share of bugs as well, I'm not saying it's the epitome of the best user-experience on a hand held, but given the choices, there isn't one that's beaten it yet.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

is it true that android phones always need to be connected to the net ?

i,m in for a new phone just now and looking at a few but tbh i have not got a clue on phones @ all

i really don't want to have a contract so pay as u go is what i,m in for
                      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• go0gle
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2007

Windows Phone 7 wins against iOS in fluidity, and the UI is better overall.. i think. iOS is kind of boring,..icon, after icon..after another icon in a little folder. Not much there.. they need widgets, or something.. the UIs of Symbian, Android, and Wp7 are more informative.. you just look at the screen and you can already read the news, see twitter feeds, rss feeds and so on.. with the iphone you have to click first

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

to each his own, but if a 0.5 cm icon would give you all the news/feed updates, we wouldn't be buying 4.9" screen smart phones
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• demonAfro
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

^^^ tbh, i think phone screens are getting too big. I'd rather have a smaller screen with higher pixel density -- it is only a phone after all If mobile contracts weren't just extortion rackets here in Canada I'd be all over Windows Phone 7, from my experience with iOS I find it kludgy, conterintuitive and counterproductive.

Just saying

Comment

• ganjamo
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jan 2006

typing on an android phone is more laggy than playing an online game with dialup on a server that is located in bolivia.
                              I still got my 3GS and im waiting for the next gen iPhone to make the switch ^_^
                              Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• go0gle
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jan 2007

^ I had a motorola atrix 4g (android) and didn't experience any lag while typing..

Comment

Working...