Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: meeting the right chick

Originally posted by audrey_w
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Illuminate
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Aug 2009

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
      Sbando
      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
      Bob
      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
      KiwiTollway

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

With all the physical attributes you described about yourself and the personality ones, you're still the perfect combination/mix to attract someone specific. I used to focus on a few of what I considered to be my flaws or differences.... out of the ordinary things about myself, and I believed no one would want those, then I found my husband and he was attracted to exactly those things I viewed as flaws. And something about him he was teased about by his family his entire life, turned out to be one of the peculiar physical attributes that drew me to him though I would have never known until I met him. (I didn't go looking for that attribute.) I still see it and think "Oh, I just love that about him." Don't sell yourself short, you're exactly the way you are for a reason and if you want someone and believe you're a fit for someone in just exactly the way you are, you will be. If you'd prefer being single, that's fine too, it's totally up to you. You can find someone who'll even meet your needs for independence/solitude in just the right way. There is such variety in this world for this very reason, we're all attracted to particular things and we can't help it, we just are. It's rather cool that way. Besides it's the soul that actually attracts because everything else changes as we age. You have to be open to it though.. remain optimistic & open. You'll be surprised and delighted.
        With no attention to point out members who are mentioned the above, and the original author of the piece, I would have to say this is a perfect response, if not advice given for the subject matter of this thread.

I commend (you know who you are) on your thoughtful input, and disrepute the original author of this thread, as I denounce your lack of knowledge, if not an over assumption of experience in this matter to resonate 'advice.'

Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

Bob
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

^geez guy, had I not started this discussion the em the above post wouldn't have happened. That's the beauty of message boards right? If other members can chime in with more productive input then everyone wins. My issue is nobody really starts threads in GYY that much anymore but certain individuals (albeit a small majority) love to pick apart threads rather than contribute or start a thread. I also believe that some members are more gifted at speaking their thoughts to a person than typing them, and in my case I kind of am always in a super rush to just post and logout and move on with my day. I should have a disclaimer that reads: "in a hurry, please don't read into or take my posts too seriously, as I'm here mostly for fun."

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Don't worry FO, this thread provoked enough thought and responses to last 6 pages, mission accomplished, I wouldn't worry about it

In all fairness the bit Illuminate quoted was a response to my post here but posted in another thread so that wouldn't have happened if this thread didn't happen

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• go0gle
              Platinum Poster
              • Jan 2007

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

wait a minute, did I just get commended by Illuminate or did the angels just sing?
                laaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

had I not started this discussion the em the above post wouldn't have happened. That's the beauty of message boards right?
                  That's true, however if you are the instigator, I always believe there is a responsibility to ensure on its delivery.

in my case I kind of am always in a super rush to just post and logout and move on with my day. I should have a disclaimer that reads: "in a hurry, please don't read into or take my posts too seriously, as I'm here mostly for fun."
                  And, this is where the problem lies, what are your motives behind a post? if you fail to realise its delivery, then what is the point of posting? I do not believe there is a need to simply start threads to occupy content, in a forum with minimised participation?

Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

Feather

Bob
                  the banned1

KiwiTollway

Comment

• Illuminate
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                    wait a minute, did I just get commended by Illuminate or did the angels just sing?
                    laaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
                    No, pointing out frangibility, intending the absurdities of futility.

Sbando
                    - You Will Be Missed.

Feather

Bob
                    the banned1

KiwiTollway

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                      laaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
                      best avatar everrrrrr!

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Illuminate
                        No, pointing out frangibility, intending the absurdities of futility.
                        Frangible because I posted it to Feather in movies? I posted it there out of spite, and because Feather & I were in conversation over there &........... I was trying to hold my ground on boycotting this thread, which now is 6 pages so that's what's futile.

No matter, I consider "perfect response" a compliment and you can't hide from that fact.

I keep trying not to post on this thread and here is yet another response on it from me. ugh Futile or not, boycott back in force now. Want to start a thread about meeting real women, I'll gladly rejoin the conversation.
                        (the pink is for respecting women!)

Btw: my post you copied wasn't gender specific and applies to everyone.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

^That bright pink font is adorable btw

Originally posted by Illuminate
                          if you fail to realise its delivery, then what is the point of posting?
                          That's kind of subjective mate. Our cultures are vastly different in America on a state by state basis. So I assume our cultures country by country are even more different, and so on. I take all of this message board stuff with a grain of salt as best as I can. I find it challenging and interesting to try to give members posts the benefit of the doubt regarding motives, as I do with people in life. This thread got derailed pretty early on and I didn't have the interest in reviving it... especially once it started getting out of hand.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
                            best avatar everrrrrr!
                            It makes me smile anyway, thanks for posting it!

(better hang back or someone's going to suggest our own room again.) too much niceness gets on their nerves.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jan 2014

dang it, I just posted in this thread again. shoot me now.

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

^^Weird, you two have been swapping writing styles. Maybe you need to get out of that room occasionally .
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...