X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: ello

Anything the word social attached on the cover entails a marketing dream. Nothing more, nothing less. For those who feel a necessity for 'social networking,' really do need to face reality.

I can't believe how much Kiwi had changed her opinions on this thread, probably more likes given for changing opinions than the quick selfie.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^^ You should watch the video​I put up if you didn't watch it on 4 Corners.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• KiwiTollway
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2014

__Reality.jpg

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11894[/ATTACH]

That is the most wankerish/pretentious name for an Album I have ever seen. It tries to look D @ M and means fuck all It was the beginning of the end of my love for Henry I used to be a HUGE fan !!

Some fabulous music totally wrecked by awful vocals and electronic effects. Also so badly mastered it causes my amp to soft clip.
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• KiwiTollway
            Platinum Poster
            • Jan 2014

^ I bought the vinyl album, most horrible sounding quality I've ever purchased. But I do like most of the tunes in my headphones, skip some automatically, some of the vocals aren't bad imo, and ............

I like the quote....for those who insist someone face reality

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^But is that what it is saying ??? I am speaking as someone who has made at least one big dream come true. I can do both dreams and reality And without confrontations As most of us can and do , which is why I think that quote means fuck all !! Condescending BS

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

^^As an album cover though, I interpreted it to mean "F---k reality, let's explore dreams through music!" which I like. As a quote, it's rather off-putting. Confronting one's dreams, hmmmm? worth pondering in a world always cramming reality down our throats, while really, anything is possible! "not strong enough" to me meant "not brave enough to pursue dreams." just my interpretation.

Glad you made a dream of yours come true!

Is it a coyote or a wolf? idk

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DIDI
                  ^^^ You should watch the video​I put up if you didn't watch it on 4 Corners.
                  I kept thinking it was just about a few kids making money on fb?
                  I'll see if I can still find it. ABC iview is very unreliable... Works when it feels like it...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                  Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                  Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                  Bob
                  "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                  the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                  KiwiTollway

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^ The link I put up on this thread works for Australia. I thought it was was thought also. On the contrary is about very smart people manipulating "like" hungry teenagers. It is brilliant and totally abhorrent at the same time.

Generation Like | FRONTLINE | PBS

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                      ^^As an album cover though, I interpreted it to mean "F---k reality, let's explore dreams through music!" which I like. As a quote, it's rather off-putting. Confronting one's dreams, hmmmm? worth pondering in a world always cramming reality down our throats, while really, anything is possible! "not strong enough" to me meant "not brave enough to pursue dreams." just my interpretation.

Glad you made a dream of yours come true!

Is it a coyote or a wolf? idk
                      In other words we can pretty well interpret it anyway we like

A wolf , looks a trifle underfed.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        Instagram and vine is what the kidlets use these days... or else the label that paid these 5 kids collectively $50,000 for posting videos on their instagram and vine of this music video I worked on recently would have been for nothing. but none of them used fb. Even the music group from the video only had 3,000 followers on FB, but tours the world and has a tone of teenage fans.
                        Anecdotal

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

Reality is for those.... Is a great album name btw. It's unique and makes you think. And the tunes are dreamy and many ppl here live his subsequent mixes since this album/tangeant.

I like Didi because she's one of the few ppl I've encountered who like to argue pointless topics more than I do.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                            Anecdotal
                            Not really, most of the stuff I come across for work indicates teens aren't using facebook either. Like you said facebook was built by college kids and most of them are now older and in the workforce. facebook is no longer 'cool' when their parents are on it too. They're supposedly leaving Twitter too. If what I read are to be believed they're on Snapchat, Vine, Instagram. I see a lot of activity on Tumblr too. Facebook like MS might have a lot of registered users but active users are a small percentage.

I imagine when facebook came out it was new and different like an empty wall that people could tag and graffiti. But while its functionalities are the same its usage has evolved, it now feels more like a school notice board littered with spam, it's more functional than fun or sexy.

It's most likely why facebook bought Instagram for $1b and launched chat apps like Slingshot (Snapchat clone) and Rooms (anonymous chatting)—to capture that younger market share.

This is a problem every mature brand faces, even LEGO: You'd think it's ubiquitous and people would use it but it too faces challenges from newer shinier objects like gaming consoles, TV, mobile gaming and smart toys.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ The comments I pointed out as anecdotal still are , but if it is happening it's a great thing Or looking where they are going maybe not

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jan 2014

^^ she never concedes, not ever, ever, ever, ever.

Comment

Working...