• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: What are you listening to?

Originally posted by sbando
    Which Howells set has "Solaris - Midnight" and "Just Begun (Jimpster Remix)"?

Great tune mate, love Solaris Heights

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

beatless mix by Tiga... so much good!!

https://soundcloud.com/tiga/tiga-copenhagen-set
      Last edited by ddr; January 31, 2019, 01:54:01 PM.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Sooo good !! Whoever thought of this combo was bloody brilliant
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

https://soundcloud.com/matthewdekay/matthew-dekay-fur-die-liebe-iii

Matt's description hit home for me... as it might with a few others here.

"
          There is a saying that goes, “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower”. We all find ourselves in toxic relationships at some point in our lives, whether it’s friendships or romantic partners. Everyone will experience it at some point. When we do, we often feel stuck, and when these things carry on for too long without taking any action we often lose ourselves, even after these relationships are over. For me there was a moment of resilience full of doubt and confusion. In these moments I found it hard to make honest music, but it makes sense because you’ve lost a sense of self. I would rather feel sad, as in this state you’re at least connected to how you feel.

The last 3 years I’ve been quiet, which has allowed myself the time to heal. Last year when I changed the environment around me, I started to re-connect with my inner voice. I was able to sum up all the events of previous years and in a lot of failed attempts of making a follow up on my "Für Die Liebe II" mix, I finally felt this new mix represents those difficult years perfectly. "Für Die Liebe II" was very much about my awareness of the world around me. "Für Die Liebe III" is a more personal journey that I finally would like to share with you guys. To end this on a positive note, I’m personally doing really well and feel more grateful than ever for everything that life has given me, the good and the bad. To each of you who find yourselves in a similar situation. Try to see the positive in the negative. Remember it’s just a phase that will pass! Nothing is forever!

This mix is alike to “Für Die Liebe II”, a combination of my own compositions and others, with a lot of little layers to emphasize emotions If you want to experience this mix to the fullest, I recommend you to listen in a dark place with no visible distractions and preferably with headphones. Enjoy

I wish you all well.
          Matt x
          "

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ddr

"
            There is a saying that goes, “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower”. We all find ourselves in toxic relationships at some point in our lives, whether it’s friendships or romantic partners. Everyone will experience it at some point. When we do, we often feel stuck, and when these things carry on for too long without taking any action we often lose ourselves, even after these relationships are over. For me there was a moment of resilience full of doubt and confusion. In these moments I found it hard to make honest music, but it makes sense because you’ve lost a sense of self. I would rather feel sad, as in this state you’re at least connected to how you feel.

The last 3 years I’ve been quiet, which has allowed myself the time to heal. Last year when I changed the environment around me, I started to re-connect with my inner voice. I was able to sum up all the events of previous years and in a lot of failed attempts of making a follow up on my "Für Die Liebe II" mix, I finally felt this new mix represents those difficult years perfectly. "Für Die Liebe II" was very much about my awareness of the world around me. "Für Die Liebe III" is a more personal journey that I finally would like to share with you guys. To end this on a positive note, I’m personally doing really well and feel more grateful than ever for everything that life has given me, the good and the bad. To each of you who find yourselves in a similar situation. Try to see the positive in the negative. Remember it’s just a phase that will pass! Nothing is forever!

This mix is alike to “Für Die Liebe II”, a combination of my own compositions and others, with a lot of little layers to emphasize emotions If you want to experience this mix to the fullest, I recommend you to listen in a dark place with no visible distractions and preferably with headphones. Enjoy

I wish you all well.
            Matt x
            "
            Skipped a bit and sounds very promising.. will give a go tomorrow morning..

Now iŽm more like on this vibe atm.. Besides the good memories, this track has some special party vibe imo, happy happy sounds that i would still love to listen live sometime

Having had the best year to date for Damian Lazarus's Crosstown Rebels label, we compile an exclusive playlist for i-D magazine of some of our favourite tracks of of 2011. Forthcoming for 2012 are alb

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• REDROCK
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by ddr

"

I wish you all well.
              Matt x
              "
              Moments of clarity, reflection, evolution, universal stuff here, nice share.
              Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• REDROCK
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2015

"When I get asked to do mixes I often take that as an opportunity to put together a selection of my favourite pieces from a specific era, genre or composer. In this case I compiled a number of my favo

Been on an Ulrich Schnauss kick lately

Comment

• ddr
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

one of the best Solid Steel episode ever imo.. cant believe 5 years old now..

https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/solid-steel-radio-show-20-12-1

Comment

• zoobrzl
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Apr 2010

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Feb 2009

This wonderfull 6+ hours journey from Dahaus! - Live DJ Fernando Ferreyra & Ezequiel Arias 15-04-2017

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by REDROCK
                        https://soundcloud.com/the-ransom-no...ansom-note-mix

Been on an Ulrich Schnauss kick lately
                        bought tickets to go see him in march
                        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

let the evocation take place

https://www.mixcloud.com/NTSRadio/andrew-weatherall-31st-january-2019/

Comment

• REDROCK
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by thebanned1
                            bought tickets to go see him in march
                            Sick!!! Need to check tour dates. Sasha & Digweed are going to be in Ireland soon - considering a trip with me mate

Comment

• GarryX
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Apr 2006

Four Tet

Four Tet live from the Burial Ground at Lost Village 2018 YouTube www.youtube.com/lostvillage Website www.lostvillagefestival.com Originally posted 18/10/18: https://soundcloud.com/fo

Kornel Kovacs

Pole Folder

DEFAM Night at Octava/ Bogota December 1 2018. Last Part. Destinations Radio Show/ Frisky Radio Facebook ⇢ www.facebook.com/polefolder.official

Harry Romero

The latest TNT PodcastSeries #019 brings the groovy beats of the American house warrior Harry Romero. Harry has recently joined This And That by releasing TNT026 'Sloppy Kiss' EP, produced in collabor

Comment

• ddr
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

James Lavelle's 30-minute 'Living In My Headphones Def Mix' from Nemones show a few weeks back

UNKLE – The Time Has Come (Portishead plays U.N.K.L.E. Remix) – Headphones Def Mix
                                Massive Attack – Karmacoma (Alternative UNKLE Situation Remix) [Unreleased] – Headphones Def Mix
                                U2 – Wake Up Dead Man (James Lavelle Remix) [Unreleased] – Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Dissatisfied [Unreleased] – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Lonely Soul – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Rabbit In Your Headlights (Underdog Remix) – Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – The Answer (Trentemøller Remix) – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Reign – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Heaven (Charlie May Remix) – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – In A State (Sasha Remix) – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                Queens of the Stone Age – Like Clockwork (UNKLE Remix) – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – Looking For The Rain (UNKLE Reconstruction) – Living In My Headphones Def Mix
                                UNKLE – The Other Side – James Lavelle Living In My Headphones Def Mix

Comment

Working...