Re: What are you L**steni,g to

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• anas
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by floridaorange
      listening to this set without skipping over a single minute, over and over again. Tremendous! thx for sharing mate

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Compuphonic - Junius Mixtape

Comment

• sweeneytodd99
          Getting Somewhere
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
          As Ebeneezer Goode would say "naughty, naughty....very naughty"

And as Dick Emery would say "...but I like you!"

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ And I hope you are going to buy it as well. ??
            Originally posted by anas
            listening to this set without skipping over a single minute, over and over again. Tremendous! thx for sharing mate
            I hope that means you are going to go and buy it now ???
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

The Fabric064 video

This makes sick me to my stomach!! It's only been out for less than a month. I thought we didn't share commercial releases here on MS . If you love the music you don't fucking steal from the artist.
              Last edited by DIDI; July 26, 2012, 12:19:02 AM.
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                If you love the music you don't fucking steal from the artist.
                The user's name on youtube is Henryracing77. Here is where you can file your complaint Didi:
                YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Go get em!

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ I tried . I can't complain unless I am the copyright holder. I Also reported to fabric, but they would all be asleep now. I looked up that guy's profile. , he is Argentinian and looking at his taste in music I would be very surprised if he wasn't someone we know .

Btw Just realised you are a mod, why are the links still up ????

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI

Btw Just realised you are a mod, why are the links still up ????
                    This thread is nearly 700 pages long, with hundreds of youtube videos of full artist tracks, mixes, etc....youtube videos that you've not had an issue with, and have even quoted and enjoyed (I went back and looked), right up until this last one. So shall I delete the whole thread? Or are you going to be selective about which artists you care are being "stolen from" via youtube videos on a message board? It's a pretty grey area, and I think the proper channel for you to complain is to youtube, to Fabric, and to DCMA. I saw you posted your grievance in the video's comments on youtube, that's great, and that's all you can do. The guy a few posts later in the comments agreed with you and said, "I'm okay with single tracks, but the whole album is a bit much." Well guy, it can't be that way. The artist who made that single track deserves just as much credit/money/rights at the guy who makes an album/mix/whatever. Either way, I think I can speak for the whole team here when I say we're not going to police the entire site for every youtube music video that's posted past, present or future.

Have a cocktail, and try not to let the Internet give you stomach issues.

Best,

Moderator Jenks

Comment

• go0gle
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2007

YouTube is a problem for artists..it has two sides, but overall I see it as a problem. I get the exposure part of it, and that is cool, but with a bit of software you can record anything that comes out of your speakers, and that is no bueno for the artist..

I've been listening to some of the sets you guys shared in the "set of the moment thread" .. the new Ricky Rayn set is great!

Got this as well, and for some reason can't get in to it..

Comment

• Rawrmune
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2011

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by go0gle
                          YouTube is a problem for artists..it has two sides, but overall I see it as a problem. I get the exposure part of it, and that is cool, but with a bit of software you can record anything that comes out of your speakers, and that is no bueno for the artist..

well if you want really REALLY shit quality music yes but http://www.h3xed.com/web-and-interne...80p-720p-1080p
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• go0gle
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by thebanned1
                            well if you want really REALLY shit quality music yes but http://www.h3xed.com/web-and-interne...80p-720p-1080p
                            I know.. but I don't know if most people care that much. And you know, I buy most of my music form amazon, and I think they should start offering FLAC.. 320 mp3 is ok, but I think if you are paying for it, you should get the best possible quality.. that is if you don't want to order the CD.

That brings me to another thought I had last night.. why are we stuck on the 70-80 min. CD1&CD2 format ? Since we a are moving to digital distribution, can't artists have a bit more freedom when it comes to format ? Lets say.. 110 min part 1 (cd1) and 95min part2 CD2 ? Wouldn't that give them more freedom in terms of track selection and mixing ?

And.. no I am not saying that I want more music for my money! hha

Comment

• Jenks
                              I'm kind of a big deal.
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by go0gle
                              That brings me to another thought I had last night.. why are we stuck on the 70-80 min. CD1&CD2 format ? Since we a are moving to digital distribution, can't artists have a bit more freedom when it comes to format ? Lets say.. 110 min part 1 (cd1) and 95min part2 CD2 ? Wouldn't that give them more freedom in terms of track selection and mixing ?
                              That's an interesting thought. I think 70-80mins is about my attention span for most pieces of music before I'm ready for something different, unless im at a club/festival/party. I can't even remember the last time I listened to a set that was 3 hours long on my ipod/car/home. It's just too much, and I just don't have 3 hours to give to listen to something that long as a whole composition. It's usually the same ride, just a longer expression of it. I also like that the "2 disc" format gives artists a chance to go two difference directions, not just a continuation of disc 1. I'm ready for the actual physical CD to go though, put that dinosaur down.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Feb 2009

1.Soulade - Fora Da chuva 2.Ramon Tapia - Wonderland (BP mix) 3.Henry Saiz - Our discovery 4.Guy J - Lost & Found 5.Maximilijan - One love 6.Dead house squad - Sticky 7.Ferdy & Navar - True Colors (Ci

1.Soulade - Fora Da chuva
                                2.Ramon Tapia - Wonderland (BP mix)
                                3.Henry Saiz - Our discovery
                                4.Guy J - Lost & Found
                                5.Maximilijan - One love
                                6.Dead house squad - Sticky
                                7.Ferdy & Navar - True Colors (Cindy Lauper)
                                8.Sam Ball - Seal the deal
                                9.Michael Burns - How to escape yourself (Lank mix)
                                10.Sunshine Jones - Fall Down
                                11.Jeff Pietro and Israel Vines - Field Image

Sounding good this far

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...