X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Srysly, this guy was our President?

Former president reflects on years as commander in chief during driving tour of Crawford ranch.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Srysly, this guy was our President?

say what you want...... if i had to choose between the two, i'd vote for him again over our current president any day.
    he does talk like he got hit in the head one too many times though. kinda funny.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

^good to know.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
          say what you want...... if i had to choose between the two, i'd vote for him again over our current president any day.
          he does talk like he got hit in the head one too many times though. kinda funny.
          as if the country would be any better either way, you're joking if you think any ONE president is going to be able to turn things around.. it took years to fuck this country up as bad as it is, it's going to take twice as long to fix it. Obama is far from perfect, or even a good president, my god look at what's going around this world, the bloke has been in office 2 years and people expect miracles. <shakes head>
          wake the fuck up and realise things are going to get much much worse before there is even a hint of things getting any better.. deal with it, live your life and move on.
          this isn't directed only at you of course, I'm just so sick and tired of hearing about how bad every fucking president is and looking for the next one to fix things, it's actually laughable that anyone thinks the president really has any power to do anything

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
            ^good to know.
            lol

i agree with you steve. i wasn't trying to start a debate. people just have strong opinions when it comes to these topics so its almost inevitable any comment will rile people up. i said my two cents so i'll go back to hiding under a rock.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

i know mate, as i said that wasn't completely directed at you.. it's just funny how everyone seemed to hate G W and wanted change, then they got it, and realised as per normal, the grass isn't always greener.. lol

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                it's actually laughable that anyone thinks the president really has any power to do anything
                Precisely!!

It is remarkable how different Bush is from Obama. FFS they are literally polar opposites. The mere fact that we could go from one to the other is part of what makes America remarkable (IMHO).

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

cia

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

antique cctv imo

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

Polar opposites? Not really...just puppets under the same interests. On one side we have the commie statists, the other fascistic nationalists and a myriad of combinations between. Meanwhile, they all laugh behind our backs.

And Florida, I think it's time to stop calling out Bushy on speech impediments. Without a teleprompter, our current puppet is no better:

And hooray for commiecare and the coming single-payer healthcare and destruction of the healthcare industry (yup, had to get that jab in).

Tell me why was it SO important to f*ckup the healthcare system when the economy was falling like a bag of bricks? Sorry, Graham, if this douche really wanted to "fix" things and not enact totalitarian control, he could have started with things that are the most dire right now; the economy, jobs (domestic) and auditing the FED. Point taken on the comment about the grass not necessarily being greener on the other side, but the more vacuous speeches I saw from this joker in 2008 leading up to the election, the more I knew he was a bag of hot hair and radical leftwing doom. Hell, the right-wing is not much better in my mind...just what the globalists want, mass confusion and distrust.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

lol at teleprompter

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                          Polar opposites? Not really...just puppets under the same interests. On one side we have the commie statists, the other fascistic nationalists and a myriad of combinations between. Meanwhile, they all laugh behind our backs.

And Florida, I think it's time to stop calling out Bushy on speech impediments. Without a teleprompter, our current puppet is no better:

And hooray for commiecare and the coming single-payer healthcare and destruction of the healthcare industry (yup, had to get that jab in).

Tell me why was it SO important to f*ckup the healthcare system when the economy was falling like a bag of bricks? Sorry, Graham, if this douche really wanted to "fix" things and not enact totalitarian control, he could have started with things that are the most dire right now; the economy, jobs (domestic) and auditing the FED. Point taken on the comment about the grass not necessarily being greener on the other side, but the more vacuous speeches I saw from this joker in 2008 leading up to the election, the more I knew he was a bag of hot hair and radical leftwing doom. Hell, the right-wing is not much better in my mind...just what the globalists want, mass confusion and distrust.

only difference GW's telepropter was broken 24/7
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                            as if the country would be any better either way, you're joking if you think any ONE president is going to be able to turn things around.. it took years to fuck this country up as bad as it is, it's going to take twice as long to fix it. Obama is far from perfect, or even a good president, my god look at what's going around this world, the bloke has been in office 2 years and people expect miracles. <shakes head>
                            wake the fuck up and realise things are going to get much much worse before there is even a hint of things getting any better.. deal with it, live your life and move on.
                            this isn't directed only at you of course, I'm just so sick and tired of hearing about how bad every fucking president is and looking for the next one to fix things, it's actually laughable that anyone thinks the president really has any power to do anything
                            I agree with you... sort of.

From the perspective of an international outsider (and not taking into consideration US specific matters as I'm obviously in no position to comment), people don't expect fixes overnight but simply steps in the right direction. Not everyone are idiots expecting utopia overnight. For international issues that the US are heavily entrenched in, there is little to no progress and that is concerning.

Is Obama better than Bush? That depends on the criteria. But what we do know is Bush was a warmonger and can't string two words together. I'm not getting that vibe (minus that one YouTube clip above) from Obama so IMO he's one up.

*Waits for the attacks to come flooding in*

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Both are warmongers, one obviously has a deep-seated hatred for America and what used to be a free market system. The latest admin is all about class warfare and racism while it loudly accuses others of what it is guilty of doing. The latest shot fired is to look out for "suspicious activity" at Walmart because, according to Janet Neopolitan, they just want to keep us safe! I've never heard so much bullshit in my life before.

He just doesn't stand out because he creates the facade of an educated black man. Ooh racist.

Comment

Working...