X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Smearing of the Tea Party

Obama could come out and say that he was not an American citizen and you would still think he was.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^ Why??? I don't care where he was born or what his religion is, although I do think both are well established. I will be judging him as a president and person. The cool dog may come into it.
      Originally posted by trick12
      waaaw, is that really what came to ur mind when he said muslim? and yet in an earlier post you claim that the media is fuked, u my friend are indeed a product of the US media.
      Naw, It was a joke based on some other peoples perceptions.

I think a President with a good knowledge and understanding of various religions would be a very good thing. Let's not forget he got into trouble because his CHRISTIAN spiritual advisor of many years was considered to be too close to him. Can't win here can he???
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

^Of course he can't win, he is associated with the USA by being the President. He is screwed no matter what.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
          ^^ Why??? I don't care where he was born or what his religion is, although I do think both are well established. I will be judging him as a president and person. The cool dog may come into it. Naw, It was a joke based on some other peoples perceptions.

I think a President with a good knowledge and understanding of various religions would be a very good thing. Let's not forget he got into trouble because his CHRISTIAN spiritual advisor of many years was considered to be too close to him. Can't win here can he???
          not really. Props to him, though, for joining a popular inner-city church to further his political aspirations. shit, even as an atheist, i would join a church if i was thinking about running for office.

also, "bitter bible clingers" is not a phrase one hears often from christians. amirite?
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

^its bible thumpers

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Also....it was settled with everyone in the USA except the few idiots who cling to the belief that he isn't a US citizen (hence why he was able to be sworn in). But there's nothing that can be done to fix that.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                i'm just asking you for something.....ANYTHING that gave you the impression that it was 'violent rherotic' that caused this shooting.

have you provided a link on another page that i'm not aware of?

otherwise...you're just....making shit up.
                You're more desperate than a methed out pedophile in a Chuck E Cheese to find some kind of scapegoat on the whole thing. Even if I answered your silly questions you'd either dismiss it outright because it doesn't fit into your hilariously narrow view of the world, or cry that you're a victim of yet another conspiracy of your paranoia induced delusions of persecution. It doesn't help that your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Seriously, you were saying a bunch of pages back how food is a right. Where the fuck does that say that in your Constitution? It doesn't. It's a necessity of life (which still not a guaranteed right), which is a different kettle of fish. Amazing how someone from an outside nation knows more about your Constitution than you do.

You're a like a dog, you can understand fear, you get inflection, but your a lost cause in actually trying to have some kind of discussion or trying to grasp an issue.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                  You're more desperate than a methed out pedophile in a Chuck E Cheese to find some kind of scapegoat on the whole thing. Even if I answered your silly questions you'd either dismiss it outright because it doesn't fit into your hilariously narrow view of the world, or cry that you're a victim of yet another conspiracy of your paranoia induced delusions of persecution. It doesn't help that your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Seriously, you were saying a bunch of pages back how food is a right. Where the fuck does that say that in your Constitution? It doesn't. It's a necessity of life (which still not a guaranteed right), which is a different kettle of fish. Amazing how someone from an outside nation knows more about your Constitution than you do.

You're a like a dog, you can understand fear, you get inflection, but your a lost cause in actually trying to have some kind of discussion or trying to grasp an issue.
                  wow. you're such a masochist coming to me for more abuse.

again, links. or shut your fucking cake hole, yoko.

"even if i answered your 'silly' questions" ---> because it would be too easy. you lazy shithead. just fucking provide some links or SOMETHING. it's not that difficult is it choncho!

@ "food is a right". you clearly made a mental error apropos the point being made: if healthcare is a 'right' (not spelled out in the constitution) then why is FOOD, a more pertinent contribution to life itself, not also a 'right' by the same standard? of COURSE it doesn't say that in the constitution mister maple-syrup-for-brains. it's amazing that your government hasn't censored you from posting as you make the rest of canada look like imbeciles. (technically not, my neighbors, from toronto, are actually cool, as is one of my good friends from ottowa. but you, you're a moldy douche applicator).

"you're like a dog blah blah blah"

riveting tale, chap.
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                    Obama could come out and say that he was not an American citizen and you would still think he was.
                    What is the issue here?

And what could Obama posssibly do that would change the course of America?
                    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

RM is on an Obama tirade today...

...Once a month he picks a target and attacks it like a rabid dog.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

^^^, thats was funny man
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• trick12
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by runningman
                          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• CircleGuy
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trick12
                            he loves getting head from little white girls

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

It's not just RM...might want to take a look around.

Originally posted by dig72
                              Obama says he is a Christian, who are you or anyone else for that matter to suggest otherwise?

And why on earth should he denounce his Islamic faith/upbringing? Jesus is revered in the Quran and is mentioned more times than Mohammed is, his mother Mary has a whole chapter dedicated to her and she is described by God as being, 'chosen above all woman of the nations'.

So religiously, Obama serves only one master and that is God. Americans have absolutely nothing to fear about in that regards, their efforts are wasted here.

But politically, he and the other treasonous scumbags in congress, shamelessly serve their other master and he sure aint American. This is the biggest problem and the one that should be addressed.

Living in denial?
                              Just because the Quran mentions Jesus it does not make the monotheistic deity in both aforementioned religions one and the same. Not living in denial...just calling out the blatant deception and connecting the logical dots of a politician who's been misleading ever since he entered the world stage. Who is this other master you speak of? The Rothschilds?
                              Last edited by vinnie97; January 20, 2011, 10:04:17 AM.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

Comment

Working...