Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• dig72
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2004

Re: The Smearing of the Tea Party

Originally posted by vinnie97
        Just because the Quran mentions Jesus it does not make the monotheistic deity in both aforementioned religions one and the same.
        No it doesn't, but it's important to note that both Jesus and Mary are as important to the Muslims as they are to the Christians. And that Obama having faith in both religions isn't a bad thing at all.

Not living in denial...just calling out the blatant deception and connecting the logical dots of a politician who's been misleading ever since he entered the world stage
        Again, this is your opinion and I respect that. But the fact is, Obama says he is a Christian and you or anyone else for that matter cannot or have failed to prove otherwise.
        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

I think we lost focus here a little bit. Who cares if he is a muslim or a christian? The point is not eligible to be President according to the rules.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
            I think we lost focus here a little bit. Who cares if he is a muslim or a christian? The point is not eligible to be President according to the rules.
            No, the point is you are a Canadian obsessed with a neighboring countries politics.. nobody on this board from the US actually gives a fuck about your opinion...

...pleae keep in mind, when it comes to US politics, your opinion is meaningless. Not because of where you are from and live, but because of the reputation you have created for yourself.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

Ouch Florida... You wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Typically name calling and foaming at the mouth is a last ditch effort when someone has been proven TOTALLY wrong.

Luv Ya!!

PS You never did tell me what college you went too and what degree?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Typically name calling and foaming at the mouth is a last ditch effort when someone has been proven TOTALLY wrong.
                lulz

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

More of that irony thing
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

You want to know what is ironic is that Florida JUST posted a video talking about rational discussion and then comes here and does the opposite...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

You want to know what is ironic is that Florida JUST posted a video talking about rational discussion and then comes here and does the opposite...
                      you. rational discussion.

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

^^ good one..

PS You never did tell me what college you went too and what degree?
                        very rational!!
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

The issue Dig is that Obama is not an American citizen which means he should not be eligible to be President. It would be like having Hitler rule the US. It doesn't make much sense. It also means he could have alterior motives not likely to be the best for the USA.
                          What is it that makes you and others say that he isn't an American citizen? Could you please be specific, I really want to understand why you think that's the case.

Thanks
                          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by dig72
                            What is it that makes you and others say that he isn't an American citizen? Could you please be specific, I really want to understand why you think that's the case.

Thanks
                            Since he has not provided: dna samples, blood analysis from him and his parents, original birth certificates, and micro fibre analysis of said cert, he obviously must be an outsider.

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

Hyperbole and exaggeration? Much. A legitimate long-form BC would go a long way in dispelling doubts to all but the most convinced. Even Kenya claims him...but I guess they're just a buncha' crazy, self-important Africans who have no clue.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Feb 2005

I thought it was more because it's not a fixed game where the birther is right no matter what, and will keep "digging" until they have something that even remotely confirms their shit, however circumstancial, silly or ridiculous. Even when the birth certificate was provided, they asked it's validity, when the courts provided the validity, they questioned the integrity of the judges, etc., etc. This will always be declared as a patriotic act of "protecting the sanctity of the office" or some bullshit like that. Never the idea that he's black or opposed diametrically to their political beliefs. Self described patriots aren't capable of that, and the immunity of the idea carries over by magic fairy dust to the people that believe this shit.

It's the same shit game every conspiracy nut always likes to play - putting up another theory to replace the last one and continuing to do so as a counterpoint to every point that shoots them down. It doesn't matter if they make shit up or what random corner of the internet they found their source from - it's posted on the internet, so it must be true. Any questioning of their source is immediately attacked as being a conspiracy by the mainstream media to hide the truth from everyone on earth. Despite the fact that they're continuously rant and bitch about how the government are incompetent in handling things, they're galactic magic ninjas when it comes to covering up everything a "birther" or a "truther" believes in.

Or, in the case of our three geniuses on here, changing the subject to 9/11 or some other tangent that has nothing to do with the subject and figuring if they post enough that quantity of posts will replace any kind of rational thought.

Comment

Working...