Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

to me this news are like

all lie always

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^^ Think this one could be real, they are claiming DNA. Which would explain why they took so long to announce it.
      Originally posted by 88Mariner
      For sure?

With $5/gal gasoline price?
      Food costs increasing?
      Inflation?
      Unemployment stagnation?
      A deficit we cannot repay ever?
      The growing unhappiness with Obama care

If idiots think this changes anything, they should be dragged into the street and shot. Bin Laden being dead now changes nothing. He's still going to be in Afghanistan. He's still going to be in Iraq. He's still going after regime change in Libya.

What morons will close their eyes to all that is happening around us and focus on an image of Obama holding a gun in one hand and bin Laden's carcass in another?

Well, I guess you could just turn on any news channel tomorrow and find out.
      I think you will find it will be an awful lot of your fellow Americans unfortunately

Now would possibly be a good time to reopen the politics forum
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Illuminate
        God that is disturbing.

I think this should feat should make it compulsory for the US to finally get the fuck out of the middle east. After...they build everything they have exploded.
        So it looks like Obama finally achieved what Bush has taken how many years?

Ok first of all, Obama didn't achieve shit. Not while he was on Oprah. Not while he was conducting fund raisers. Not while he was on vacation. Not while he was playing basketball. Not while he was playing the outrageous number of golf games in the past two years.

It's HILARIOUS to me that he's taking credit for this. "I signed off on... I did this....I did that...". How fucking humbled can a man get?

And let's be real: this wasn't a Bush failure "to do it during the time he was president." It's a fucking game of chance that a bullet from a particular gun shot from an american service weapon being held by an american soldier in the middle of fucking nowhere connected with the neck of Osama bin Laden. It could have happened 8 years ago. It could have happened 10 years from now.

Yes I hope we get out of the middle east and let it rot. Everyone thought that would happen the day after he was inaugurated. So far, NOTHING.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

bracing for an islamo-fascist volley of rage up and jihmad
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
            I think you will find it will be an awful lot of your fellow Americans unfortunately
            I concur. My cell phone has been blowing up with messages of "Obama got Osama! OBAMA 2012!"

Should I text back, "$5/Gal GAS! Obama 2012!"???
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

Srsly. I'm surprised Obama did just claim he himself fired that one bullet. wtf.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Illuminate
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Aug 2009

For sure?What morons will close their eyes to all that is happening around us and focus on an image of Obama holding a gun in one hand and bin Laden's carcass in another?
                Well, I guess you could just turn on any news channel tomorrow and find out.
                Here They are:
                Chants of “USA, USA” rang out from tourists outside the White House as the news of bin Laden's death sent an electric charge through Washington. - The Australian.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                Sbando
                - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                Bob
                "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                KiwiTollway

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Here They are:
                  Chants of “USA, USA” rang out from tourists outside the White House as the news of bin Laden's death sent an electric charge through Washington. - The Australian.
                  Is it safe to chant that again?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

I concur. My cell phone has been blowing up with messages of "Obama got Osama! OBAMA 2012!"

My question ! How come so many people who obviously don't like you have your cell phone number . ??? Very mean people !

Btw we already pay that much for gas and we didn't have Obama to help get us there You don't know how lucky you are. !!
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Illuminate
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Aug 2009

Btw we already pay that much for gas and we didn't have Obama to help get us there You don't know how lucky you are. !!
                      We have Ms. Gillard

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                      Sbando
                      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                      Bob
                      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                      KiwiTollway

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

didi, i find you saturation of passive aggressive hatetrolium disturbing. we are not lucky; don't patronize us as being favored. how many miles is your commute each day?
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

My question ! How come so many people who obviously don't like you have your cell phone number . ??? Very mean people !

What makes it obvious to you that they don't like me? Clearly they thought enough of me to wake me up with this news.

Actually, our gas prices should be way cheaper. I remember when we were paying a buck twenty per gallon. The only change is the taxes on gas, the regulations requiring different mixtures of oil/gas/ethanol.

Fuck sake, it's not even 3 dollars per gallon in Mexico. The difference in pricing is all government.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                            didi, i find you saturation of passive aggressive hatetrolium disturbing. we are not lucky; don't patronize us as being favored. how many miles is your commute each day?
                            hatetrolium.

lol

i'm stealing that. really! no citations to you!

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Srsly. I'm surprised Obama did just claim he himself fired that one bullet. wtf.
                              This is true, this is really not going to change anything in the real world. Things will keep going as they go.

But you should know (and I know you do), that the President had to make an announcement just as he did. You know politics my friend....

Comment

• superdave
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

We got the bastard!!! Justice is finally served. I give credit and thanks to Obama, Bush, CIA and most importantly the American Military that has fought for years in the Middle East looking for Osama. A major victory in a long costly battle with Islamic terrorists.
                                Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...