Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackbox87
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2012

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

Sorry for the incovenience! I had a lot of time that i'm searching to find this set: Martin Garcia - Metrodance Mainroom (01.03.2006)

If there is anybody that can up it i'm gone apreciate a lot! Thank you in advance!

Comment

• psybangas
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2006

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

Last edited by psybangas; November 30, 2012, 09:31:27 AM. Reason: Delete

Comment

• psybangas
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2006

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

that would be a great post if megaupload still worked man.

Comment

• blackbox87
            Fresh Peossy
            • Nov 2012

I know but i cant find it anywhere....maybe somebody ho had it in her archive can up it in another site!

Comment

• klangfabrik
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2009

speaking of south american djs, what do you think of kevin di serna guys?

i discovered his warm up set for luis junior today, listening now

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^ Link ??
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• klangfabrik
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2009

http://soundcloud.com/kevindiserna/kevindiserna_warm_up_for_luisjunior

some other sets on his sc as well, didnt check them out yet

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Yeah I found them. Will have a listen over the next couple of days. Thanks for the recommendation Some of the best sets I've heard are Argentinean warm up sets. They are really good at it !!
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• klangfabrik
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2009

indeed. facundo mhorr from shared another nice one from last december i think. cant remember the club.

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

as much as I love him I am beginning to think Martin Garcia is just a real dick.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

^^^ His choices, he is probably quite happy with them

Comment

• psybangas
                            Platinum Poster
                            • May 2006

as much as I love him I am beginning to think Martin Garcia is just a real dick.
                            LOL, @ DIDI no doubt. You have 2 days notice about where he is going to play (that's if you do the Facecrack thing), he requests live video streams from clubs he play are done without audio, he's obviously annoyed the promoter of Creamfields Bs As & Moonpark (so I guess you can rule out ever seeing him play those again). Short hair now, with mutton chops, but still pleasing crowds (if you saw the live stream recently).

But there is no other DJ quite like him.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ I didn't say what you linked there. As I said, his choices.

@ chuckc We may be unhappy with his choices, and we are free to say so, but we actually don't have any rights to abuse him for them.

I'm actually starting to have a sneaking respect for the fact that he does it his way. But don't tell anyone I said that. What he does do is give the people who pay to see him great music. Just wish he would travel. I would gladly pay to see him.
                              Last edited by DIDI; January 12, 2013, 08:27:03 PM.

Comment

• psybangas
                                Platinum Poster
                                • May 2006

DIDI You've changed...

Why you have to have this antagonistic approach to anything I ever say or emote is beyond me. The fact of the matter remains you worship Catteneo (and in my opinion, you should keep your Phillip Bustering to the Cattaneo forum, as obviously I couldn't care two hoots what you think about him or anyone else for that matter...)

As for you paying? Who would you pay for DIDI, now that Sasha is looking like doing Moonpark with Hernan in 2013. As for nick Warren's assertion of popping his cherry there, I say good luck to him! Like getting the almighty Martin Garcia to sign an Adidas Rugby jersey after a coke & acid fueled night in the fire death trap that is Bahrein (all apologies but offering to sleep with door staff to re mediate getting thrown out for smoking is unexcusable IMHO)... 2 cents! sbando, up ya for the rent.

Comment

Working...