• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ♫♫♫♫♫♫
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2013

Re: Sunsetstream Eclipse Edition

Originally posted by jmrecillas
    It is obvious that this is not for you. I don't judge your musical preferences. For my, it's just a superb set. If you prefer something more punching, try another DJ. Nobody forces you to listen to.
    No one did force me to watch it. I like to keep an open mind. You tell me you do not to judge musical preferences, then you do just that yourself.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^ Don't think he did ??
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

It's a pretty place not that cold in summer. Many argy's great-grandfathers went for a holiday there around 1945 and they liked it so much they stayed including my friend Klaus Schmidt's.

Comment

• psybangas
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2006

Originally posted by jmrecillas
          Yes, this has to be not only the best gig and set of the year, but the most expected show, something that only the best DJ in the world is capable of awake on his fans and followers. This is gonna be, by far, the most impressive show of the new century. Period. With this show Hernan puts himself as one of his kind, someone who is capable of leave us in total awe as no one else. I can only compare what Hernan was doing in the last 3 or 4 years on his live shows with what did back in the day Paul Oakenfold, those days in Goa, the Essential Mix tour, that memorable gig on Wembley from wich I suspect there must be a record of that in some dark place or hard drive in the files from good old Oakey, and so on. When he was my hero. But in the present, Hernan has cross all boundaries and go further than anyone else in this dark years, giving us pleasure and joy and hope beyond the imaginable. I feel very lucky to see a performer like him in this hard and dark times for the world. We can thank him thousand of times, and we never can give him back what he has giving us every time he play for us. I'm feel very touched by his craft and inteligence, by his generosity, that some times I almost burst in tears of emotion and joy. He is incomparable.
          The guy is a sellout! Who in their right mind says such dribble after watching what is clearly a paid promotion for an automobile company. Irrespective of whether the sight of a "DJ in the freezing cold, wearing a caterpillar jacket is that inviting" or not. Or whether his set is good for those with insomnia... your blindsighted admiration, both of you, is comical reading all these years later.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

https://sunsetstream.com

Still there

Comment

Working...