X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coliver1980
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2008

Sasha @ WMC09

It's that time of year again for Miami's Winter Music Conference!

WMC 2009 has Sasha returning to Mansion with John Digweed for their annual show together on Thursday, 26th March. Sasha will also DJ solo at Shine @ Shelbourne Beach Resort on Saturday, 28th March.

Oh i wish i was goin!!

Sorry, folks!! Didn't see this forum. IGNORE!!

• tonig357
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2007

Re: Sasha @ WMC09

i'll be at the shelbourne!!

Comment

• zen313
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Still debating whether I should go to Sasha at Shelbourne. It's gonna be a zoo. Interesting place to have Sasha. I hope they open up the entire pool area as well, as opposed to forcing everyone to stay inside.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

I'll be staying there again this year. stoked to see sasha there, nick was excellent last yr!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• jay813
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

Never been to shelborn, im assuming it's inside? If I can make it to Miami on Thursday I will try to catch him and digweed at mansion, if not then I will definitely catch this.

Comment

• tonig357
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jay813
            Never been to shelborn, im assuming it's inside? If I can make it to Miami on Thursday I will try to catch him and digweed at mansion, if not then I will definitely catch this.
            yes, it will be inside..there is an outside area but the party will be inside..expect to feel like a sardine

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Re: Sasha @ WMC09 - Update

shine has been granted liquor extensions on friday and saturday. a very limited number of venues with no violations on record with the city have been granted for friday and saturday only and this only applies to a select few south beach venues chosen by the city

friday - Dave Seaman V Nick Warren w.opening set by Jon Cowan plus lexicon avenue, hybrid, jody, stel plus others

saturday SASHA (exclusive extended & only solo set) opening by K.O.S. -

10pm till 7AM

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha @ WMC09 - Update

Originally posted by floridaorange
                shine has been granted liquor extensions on friday and saturday. a very limited number of venues with no violations on record with the city have been granted for friday and saturday only and this only applies to a select few south beach venues chosen by the city

friday - Dave Seaman V Nick Warren w.opening set by Jon Cowan plus lexicon avenue, hybrid, jody, stel plus others

saturday SASHA (exclusive extended & only solo set) opening by K.O.S. -

10pm till 7AM
                this wmc sounds like it may be one of the most rigid ones thus far.. lol.. enjoy

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

^really? why do you say that? I took the extension of drinking and sasha's set as a bonus.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

i remember drinking pretty much everywhere during wmc until 6 or 7am, so if only a limited few will be able to now, and with no hotel lobby parties.. just seems different thats all

Comment

• zen313
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

It's looking like they might have to move WMC... the whole SoBe area has become totally rigid with the daytime stuff. Hence why you are seeing alot more boat parties this year (3 listed boat parties, SashWeed boat, SanderK/Desyn boat, Dirty Sunglasses boat).

Very few daytime events at the hotels. Totally sucks. Those are the best to catch up and coming DJs in a casual, more intimate setting, with less crackheads running around.

Anyway, I will be at Sasha on Saturday... why not. ;-) Not sure how functional I will be after the Listed party at the Victor Hotel all day on Saturday.... heehee

Comment

Working...