If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: [REQUEST] - VA - Mind Over Machine mixed by Sasha [XCD1]
The sasha live from Avalon CD is just freakin awesome... Not to mention I was there standing right next to Sasha for the first disc... Now disc 2 I dont remember as well because my little fun friend I took started to kick in... :-)
I will say that Sasha came back on at like 3 or 4 AM and killed it with another set
Re: [REQUEST] - VA - Mind Over Machine mixed by Sasha [XCD1]
I agree that the Avalon cd was a novel idea, discs were pretty good too.. I have number 777 Thanks for this maida vale set, still is one of my favorite emixes to date
Re: [REQUEST] - VA - Mind Over Machine mixed by Sasha [XCD1]
Originally posted by salami
I think this is the actual live wave, not the bootleg, cause if you notice the intro doesn't includes the "Connecting To Radio 1 Frequency".
i wouldn't agree m8, if u listen to kiss ya lips is still got that "distant" mic recording feel to it that the radio 1 recording has
as for radio 1 releasing this.... who's up for a conspiracy gang kidnap of pete tong and we'll torture him until he agrees to release every essential mix
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment