Lads! Calm it. I know its Monday and all but come on... Don't you think your taking it a bit too seriously?
jonathan lisle sucks
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
No.
ChuckC has a big THO for HC. He gets really upset when you talk "bad" about him.
I love everyone. I have no beef with no one.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
I would win that very easily.
I like colours.
sidenote | has the board got really serious? It seems that no one can have fun any more. Back in the day in MS-1, you could post crap all day, and people would laugh and giggle. Now you say something about a DJ, and the whole fucking band camp is after you ... what happen? why are people so fucking serious?
I love this place because it was a run away from all that daily crap. It seems some have brought that in here.
You are lame. Go fuck yourself.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
^^^ I agree with that point. & tact and respect go a long way. Yet, (we) do NOT have the right to Father & Mother everyone.
If someones decides not to use tact or respect, so be it. I am not gonna cry over spilt milk.
Most people bash testioss and oakfolder. and you never hear a word ... which reminds of a word ... hypocrite. Yep.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
F.F.S. people!!!
If the guy thinks he sucks, then he's entitled to his opinion. Just like we are entitled to ours. I'm glad you think he sucks... Good for you, and you have the balls to say it. I might disagree with your statement, but I'm glad you made it.Comment
-
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
i actually didnt know lisle posted here... so, i apologize man.
i know this guy is really talented, like digweed said, but i just didnt like the set. i dont actually think he sucks, but i thought it would be funny posting it this way so everybody would get all hyped about itComment
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE LAMOARAMO#!Comment
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
way to back peddleOriginally posted by c_zavalai actually didnt know lisle posted here... so, i apologize man.
i know this guy is really talented, like digweed said, but i just didnt like the set. i dont actually think he sucks, but i thought it would be funny posting it this way so everybody would get all hyped about it
Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: jonathan lisle sucks
Shit like this is why it?s so hard for me to get too involved in a messageboard community. So many people think they're not accountable for what they say on these boards. It just infuriates me because whether or not I like a style of a certain DJ / producer, I appreciate their effort in contributing to the scene. And when it comes to such a forward thinking talent like Jon Lisle, how can somebody have the balls to ridicule what he's putting together? Just amazing.
My wish - that everyone would just remain silent if they don't like something. Silence speaks a thousand words. If someone does a mix and nobody talks about it, we get the picture, maybe it wasn't that quality.
We already have too many obstacles to overcome in promoting this scene so that those who are making a career in it can earn the compensation they deserve. Next time you think about writing in a subject line "____ ____ sucks" remember that this is someone's career you're talking about and that they're not making nearly enough money to be putting up with this type of righteous bullshit.
Sorry, that's been building up for a long time....again.WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment