As this is an EDM forum, you would think most people would have come across/experienced etc. on this issue.
The reason why I'm interested all of a sudden is a friend of mine is conducting a research through our university on trialing an ecstasy check up sessions with subsequent users.
Check it out here.
The trial aims to assist the individual to minimise consumption through a psychological basis, which honestly can't seem to think how that would work. That's all the info that was said so far as it's all hush-hush.
It's not such a tabooed subject as it once was, and I can definitely say that the average user is becoming younger in age.
Personally I've experimented here or there. but never really got into anything majorly. Apart from the occasional I joint to help relax, write and deal with the Mrs. But really never really found an amusement for the myriad of things available out there.
I always found it amusing to think of how governments deal with this issue.
So what are your thoughts?



Comment